ADVERTISEMENT

Temple game thread

At this point Im just rooting for 1-11 so we can move on the next crappy GRAGG hire.

He's half the problem in my view right now. He's just a caretaker, which is no longer what we need.

Hire Jerry O, give him an accountant to crunch the numbers and I guarantee we will see a change in the whole feel of TU.

There is no passion in our athletic department right now. Maybe our softball coach. Everyone else is a very go with the flow type. Which is fine if we're winning. Which most of our Olympic sports are. But we got some glaring problems that require more umph

Last edited:
Poor shamari. You're a good player on a bad team with a useless coach. Wish I could watch u on a decent team.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
I have 4 tickets in the end zone for the rest of the season. Who wants them?

I can’t watch this crap, it’s making me physically ill. If Manny Bunch Ike’s another f-ing tackle instead of squaring his damn shoulders against the runner, Ima gonna throw a brick at him
As I have stated before, Manny is afraid. I've never seen it before in a D1 safety.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
We miss tackles on defense, but that side of the ball is actually decent and plays decent.

Our OC/head coaches side is absolutely terrible and I don't think the kids are the issue.

Highlight of the game is the head ref sounds like an old timey radio host and it is incredible.

Seeing all these passes in a row now I see why we run so much. Skipper doesn’t have the touch. Underthrow, underthrow, overthrow.

P.i. call was another crap back throw.

Finally over threw Neph who still had some chance at it.

Then we pull Neph, our best possession receiver and the person skipper feels most comfortable with.

I can't even fanthom the logic.

Lol Temple coach teaching his players to be smart. . . Take the penalty don't give up the TD.

SMH why can't we do that kind of smart stuff? Announcer talking it up.

O-line just got shown up. Can't punch it in. We shouldn't be running between the tackles the rest of this game.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Let’s run the ball up the middle when every person who has seen us play the last 2 years knows that’s exactly what we’re going to do. Maybe that was the time to try the jet sweep?

O-line just got shown up. Can't punch it in. We shouldn't be running between the tackles the rest of this game.

Umm, we turned the ball over 3 times and still ran for 135 in a half.

That's would be 270 for the game with no passing threat.

Again how about we do what works?

Not what we think will work. But what we have seen actually produce on the field.

Run the f'n ball and hit short passes. Offenses have been killing people doing that since the 1960s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ain't rocket science, rinse and repeat until they stop it.

In spite of a few flashes of promise, I don't think Temple is very good... And they are winning soundly.

Last edited:
Reactions: TU4ever2
Am I the only one who thinks Hobbs is just lazy? I mean, it doesn't seem like he's fighting for the ball... Or am I totally off base?

Our Tackles are terrible. Ivy completely whiffed that one. If they can’t get the job done try someone else please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT