ADVERTISEMENT

Temple game thread

Alright I am done

Fire him before he gets back on the plane.

Go find Todd Graham at the airport and offer him whatever the hell he wants to come in and coach now. Like next game.

As soon as Graham signs on the line fire Gragg too.

This isn't Tulsa football. It's trash.

That end of the game nonsense I just watched?????? That's 100% on the head coach.

It's not the players.

Fire him.

At least monty put on a good show on ESPN to highlight the amazing opportunities athletes have at TU. Oh wait...probably some kids saw that pathetic excuse of a coach and definitely took TU off their list of schools to go to. Dam.

Hall. Monitor.

Call Art Briles.

At least we could kill the program over a sex scandal rather than a lack of interest.

Reactions: TUGrad06
Let’s rape some women and win some games, right?

****ing gross.

I would rather the school give up athletics and close it's doors, than ever get it's priorities so ****ed up.

I have always been proud of two things about this athletics program.

We do things the right way.

We are the smallest school in FBS.

I don't want either to ever change.

According to chris fowler... wake forest is the smallest and tcu is the second smallest

So... there.

I don't give a damn what he says. I know.

Broken Arrow's Junior and Senior classes are bigger than TU.

We do things right.

That won't change because it means fundemental change to the school. There has been too much time and too much effort from the school to keep it the way it is suppose to be. The culture perpetuates itself, thank God or we wouldn't survive those who dont know or dont care and tag along. Which means the University I love would cease to exist.

Which moment in time perfectly encapsulates this season so far: 1. That FG attempt fluttering down the middle-yes, yes, then doink-nooo! 2. Luke S. on his hands & knees, head on the turf, screaming in frustration. As difficult as it was to watch, your heart has to go out to someone suffering mental anguish such as that, I don't care who it is or who they play for, or 3. both of them. TU football: 1st,last,always!

Reactions: 4tu2
You will not see a worse pass/read this weekend.

...and...the AAC has some serious attendance issues

Thursday nights are tough at most places unless you really have a long history of having a strong fanbase. I never miss games other than Thanksgiving, and I couldn't make it last night because I had class.

It's taking us some time to get to where we want to be, but our attendance/fanbase is growing. Average attendance:

2013: 22,473
2014: 23,370
2015: 31,624 minus ND and PSU games
2016: 27,225
2017: 27,318
2018: 27,362 (3 games)

2008: 15,582---->2017: 27,318

I'm guessing there are not many programs that have increased their attendance by nearly 12K a game in the last decade.

If that trajectory stays the same, we'll look like San Diego State, and will be ahead of programs like Boise, BC, Cal, ECU, Memphis, Navy, Northwestern, Oregon State, Pitt, Syracuse, UCF, Vandy, Wazzu.

Hopefully, in the next decade, we're playing in a nice 40,000 seat on campus stadium like Houston and Cincy.

Reactions: TU4ever2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT