ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming opt

Okietch51

I.T.S. Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2021
Tulsa
I will not going to be able to attend games due to lung disease. I am giving my season tkts to my neighbor. Should I stream on ESPN+? Thanks and go cane!

I will not going to be able to attend games due to lung disease. I am giving my season tkts to my neighbor. Should I stream on ESPN+? Thanks and go cane!
Espn+ supplemented with Sling.(switching between blue and orange, & on and off during the season) Cheap way to get most, if not all of the broadcasts.

Sorry to hear lung disease is keeping you down.

Reactions: okie51
Keeping you in my thoughts
Thanks for offering those tickets to your neighbor
Go TU

Reactions: HuffyCane
If you are wanting to stream games ESPN+ will be worth it this year. I’m hoping to watch the Washington game on Fubo TV as they carry the Pac12 network.

If you are wanting to stream games ESPN+ will be worth it this year. I’m hoping to watch the Washington game on Fubo TV as they carry the Pac12 network.
They carry it on sling too as part of an extra package. It was Pac12 Oregon network that they didn't carry. The straight Pac12 network they carry.

I hate to hear about your lung issues. Keep fighting and get better for us.

If you package espn+ with hulu, you can watch the espn+ games through the hulu app. To me it's a lot easier to use and better quality.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Watching it on the small screen, that's novel. Or will they let you cast it onto one of their tv's?
I watched the 1979 World Series at U of Wash a few weeks ago. The Cobra Dave Parker was patrolling right field and Dick Tanner brought in Kent Tekulve to close Game 3. It was glorious.

Reactions: drboobay
Thanks for the tips. I will miss the live action on the west side goal line. Go Cane!

I am home and hopefully for awhile . I was able to subscribe to ESPN+ on firestick, so looking forward to TU games. I will miss the crowd at the stadium and the coneys before the game(heartburn). Go Cane from a tulsa fan(not an alumni)! I just like college FB, so i support TU when I can. First TU game was 57 or 58. We played Hardin Simmons and lost.

I am home and hopefully for awhile . I was able to subscribe to ESPN+ on firestick, so looking forward to TU games. I will miss the crowd at the stadium and the coneys before the game(heartburn). Go Cane from a tulsa fan(not an alumni)! I just like college FB, so i support TU when I can. First TU game was 57 or 58. We played Hardin Simmons and lost.
Should be a fun season in football & basketball, however it happens. No more Frank and Phillip show.

This is going to be a weird season for me because my dad passed away in May. He only made two games last year but it is still a time of transition.

On the other hand my daughter is a freshman but she and her roommate did not seem too excited for Thursday.

Fortunately I still have my ex professor buddy to join me. And my brother-in-law is an interested alum.

The 5 year old and I are going to our first game by ourselves Thursday night (he's been before but usually a large group of us) him and I will cheers a coney together before the game for good wishes to you on a speedy recovery.

This is going to be a weird season for me because my dad passed away in May. He only made two games last year but it is still a time of transition.

On the other hand my daughter is a freshman but she and her roommate did not seem too excited for Thursday.

Fortunately I still have my ex professor buddy to join me. And my brother-in-law is an interested alum.
My father passed away in 2018 and he was the reason I am a fan. 2018 season was somber, but being in that stadium is my happy place. I have a 5 year old now that enjoys going more than I and seeing his face light up like I know mine did when my father would take me is such a great experience. I hope you find a way to enjoy the games as I have and would be more than happy to cheers a beer with you Thursday night.

My father passed away in 2018 and he was the reason I am a fan. 2018 season was somber, but being in that stadium is my happy place. I have a 5 year old now that enjoys going more than I and seeing his face light up like I know mine did when my father would take me is such a great experience. I hope you find a way to enjoy the games as I have and would be more than happy to cheers a beer with you Thursday night.
It will be OK. He was 94. Harder for him to attend each season but he managed a few football and basketball games somehow last season. He always liked to buy a snickers for my friend who sits with us so I have to take up that mantle now.

It will be OK. He was 94. Harder for him to attend each season but he managed a few football and basketball games somehow last season. He always liked to buy a snickers for my friend who sits with us so I have to take up that mantle now.
I’m sorry for your loss. My father passed in ‘94 and I still take his stadium chair to every game. It’s as hard as a rock but I’ll sit on it and think of him cheering for our team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT