Georgia state vs Utah state

68 Ventures Bowl - ESPN - 6:00 pm
South Alabama vs eastern Michigan

SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl - ABC - 6:30 pm
Utah vs Northwestern

Easy Post Hawaii Bowl - ESPN - 9:30
Coastal Carolina vs San Jose state

We play Arkansas State next year at their place , I plan on going

We also owe them a return game for a Covid cancellation, but I’ve got a feeling that may never get rescheduled.

We’ve already rescheduled of our other Covid games against NW La and Toledo, both at home.

Reactions: TULSARISING
We also owe them a return game for a Covid cancellation, but I’ve got a feeling that may never get rescheduled.

We’ve already rescheduled of our other Covid games against NW La and Toledo, both at home.
We have openings for that covid reschedule, thanks to Army. First one we have is 2025. I figure if it happens though, it will be in '27 or '28. Don't think the AD will want to play them two years in a row @their house. But you never know.

Last edited:
We have openings for that covid reschedule, thanks to Army. First one we have is 2025. I figure if it happens though, it will be in '27 or '28. Don't think the AD will want to play them two years in a row @their house. But you never know.

We’ll probably just use those 4 openings from the Army contract to schedule a couple of more 1:1 deals with CUSA teams.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
76 Birmingham Bowl
Troy 10 vs Duke 17

Camelia Bowl
Arkansas State 19 vs northern Illinois 21

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
James Madison 21 vs Air Force 31

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Georgia state 45 vs Utah state 22

76 Birmingham Bowl
Troy 10 vs Duke 17

Camelia Bowl
Arkansas State 19 vs northern Illinois 21

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
James Madison 21 vs Air Force 31

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Georgia state 45 vs Utah state 22
Interesting that the SBC which in years past had good bowl records in 3-7 with 2 games remaining. Penciling in USA which is up big on E. Mich.

Reactions: loca2874
I went to the Armed Forces Bowl today. I learned an interesting tidbit. Airforce fans throw slices of cheese in the air after every score and turnover. Many of them making it to the field.

Eastern Michigan took the post bowl game fight torch and ran with it:

WTF? I mean us and Mississippi State were jawing at each other leaving the field and it was just dumb. This looked like USA wasn't doing anything except so go g their alma mater with their fans and the EMU player comes in from nowhere seemingly unprovoked at that particular time (don't know what else happened in the game).

Update Conference Records 12-24-23

CONFERENCE (BOWL TEAMS)RECORDWINNING PERCENTAGE
AMERICAN (6)2-01.000
ACC (11)2-1.667
BIG 12 (9)1-1.500
BIG TEN (9)1-01.000
C-USA (4)2-1.667
INDEPENDENTS (1)0-0.000
MAC (6)2-2.500
MOUNTAIN WEST (7)2-3.400
PAC-12 (8)1-2.333
SEC (9)0-0.000
SUN BELT (12)3-7.364

Reactions: loca2874
Texas St 38 Rice 21 after 3 in a very chippy game. Kinne’s offense is fun to watch even with the lack of talent they have at wideout.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
In the grand scheme of things, there's just something wrong about Rice beating TU as they did this past season. In a small way, GJ & his boyz helped to right that wrong last night (45-21). KDub & his crew will take care of it next season.

Last edited:
Remember JT Daniels. hasn’t played since Rice 1 point loss to SMU in early November. He played a key role in the win against us. He medically retired in December - too many concussions.

Remember JT Daniels. hasn’t played since Rice 1 point loss to SMU in early November. He played a key role in the win against us. He medically retired in December - too many concussions.
He did but he didn’t play defense and they held us to ten points. Just sayin. Rice finished the year 2-1 in conference under the new guy btw. He’s not Daniels but did lead them to a couple of wins

VaTech is boat racing Tulane 41-20 midway through the 4th quarter. Tulane isn’t the same team offensively without Pratt but their defense is getting rolled as well

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Texas State had 300 yards of total offense and averaged 4.2 yards per play. They put up 45 against Rice because of their defense

Reactions: noble cane
Texas State had 300 yards of total offense and averaged 4.2 yards per play. They put up 45 against Rice because of their defense
What happens when you throw 5 pics. Rice D held three opponents to ten or fewer points this season. Charlotte, TU and Tx Southern. Rice’s D wasn’t bad.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I haven't been paying much attention, but I just realized helmet radios were approved for the bowl games this year.

My little Pony is disappointed as of now with 9 minutes to go. Granted it is poor field conditions but BC is a team NIU beat in Boston.

I didnt know they were getting approved. that is news to me. I believe they should have been allowed to use them as soon as the NFL was.
I know we have used them for practice since the Graham days. If we have them, then I'm sure 90% of other teams do as well. So it shouldn't be a big investment, the NCAA can't use that for the reason they're not used.

Reactions: TUMU and loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT