ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Jones is the Grand Wizard of TU hatred

Re: Pat Jones told Doug Meacham to NOT take the TU job

ilikewhere-meme-generator-i-like-where-this-thread-is-going-3c675a.jpg

I am fine with boycotting OK men's clinic I hate their f@,@-ing commercials but if the byproduct is memes of girls without their bikini bottoms on by all means let's keep discussing.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

If someone photoshops Serious Cat and Pat Jones onto those ladies, I will buy him or her a beer. Meaning I will buy LEC a beer.

Originally posted by Gold*:
If someone photoshops Serious Cat and Pat Jones onto those ladies, I will buy him or her a beer. Meaning I will buy LEC a beer.
Don't count on it LEC. Gold doesn't have time for anything but work, work, work ....

I know because he reminds us constantly in his many time-consuming posts which state that he is far too busy for all this non-work non-sense

All that being said, please proceed with posting more pics of girls in bikinis.

If you are on the Wagoner side of broken Arrow, that post at 3:52 am may get you a visit from the special crimes unit.

If you are on the Wagoner side of broken Arrow, that post at 3:52 am may get you a visit from the special crimes unit.
I'm not. Of course you already know that considering your obsession with me. At first it was kinda flattering, but now it creeps me out knowing that you have my house under surveillance and my pics all over your bedroom wall.

Dude, I don't have a bedroom. I'm too busy reading your 3:59 am posts and defending biznesses from you greedy plaintiffs lawyers.

Back to the original topic ...

Just heard excerpt from Meacham's speech at the Broyles banquet earlier this week. Meacham heavily credits Pat Jones as someone "who was always there for him" and someone he "trusts". Yeah, Pat Jones absolutely is the reason Meacham pulled his name from consideration for the TU job.

I don't think that is the primary reason. I think someone in Houston tipped him off the UH gig was coming available (which happened the day after he WD).

So when we have a super long thread like this on Rivals mobile, does anyone else have problems with the background of the posts going from white to dark blue to black, making it pretty impossible to read?

I heard the sports animal show the day Houston Nutts name was brought up. Pat Jones said Nutt had called him and asked if he would put in a good word for him on the sports animal Jones told him no. But a couple minutes later Jones was putting in a word for T.U. to keep B. Guy. It was Big Al that wanted Houston Nutt he said him being a name coach from the SEC it would put butts in the seats. Am I the only one that gets sick of hearing about Barry Sanders on a daily basis. I think you guys are right P. Jones hates T.U. Those 2 guys Al and Pat are a joke.

Correct. Pat Jones hates TU and is actively trying to cause the football program harm. Pat Jones is a piece of dog chit. If you love TU like I do, then you cannot accept jones' attempts to hurt my beloved TU.

Originally posted by TU_BLA:
I don't think that is the primary reason. I think someone in Houston tipped him off the UH gig was coming available (which happened the day after he WD).
Wrong. Meacham pulled out because of pat Jones. Now jones may have told Meacham to wait for Houston, but again that means jones is the reason. Further, jones publically admitted that he told Meacham that TU was a bad job and to not take it.

Pat Jones, I wanna party with you. Not sure why I can't make the photo bigger. Must be a default setting in photo bucket
This post was edited on 12/10 10:23 AM by Li'l Eric Coley

ec

pure awesomeness!!!!!!! I'm so glad I thought of this and suggested it to LEC. We need anti-Pat Jones tshirts with this pic on it. Only change I would make is that Pat should be the one with the bigger boobs.

This post was edited on 12/10 10:38 AM by barrister1602

Originally posted by barrister1602:
Correct. Pat Jones hates TU and is actively trying to cause the football program harm. Pat Jones is a piece of dog chit. If you love TU like I do, then you cannot accept jones' attempts to hurt my beloved TU.
I am so with you on this one barrister...keep hammering him. Again I ask, who made Pat Jones the foremost authority on college football? The man had to cheat to win and once he was forced to stop cheating, he lost games at an alarming rate.

I do not want anyone coaching this football program who has any affiliation with this blow hard. Let me tell you something else, the guy is worse on the radio than he was as a coach and that is not an easy feat to accomplish.

Originally posted by Gmoney4WW:

Is PJ a b cup?
Yeah, we've been trying to work with him on that at OK Men's Clinic but he refuses to do bench press and push-ups.

MORE HATE FROM PAT JONES:

Today (12/10/14) at around 11:12 a.m. the grand wizard of TU hatred -- Pat Jones -- stated that Scott Frost "can do better than TU." C'mon people!! When is the TU administration going to start responding to this worthless lil piece of dog chit?!?!?

If that really happened, someone should call him out. That's just being an ass.

Originally posted by Henry Kendall:
So when we have a super long thread like this on Rivals mobile, does anyone else have problems with the background of the posts going from white to dark blue to black, making it pretty impossible to read?

HK ... you owe it to yourself to find a computer that will pull up the pics because LEC's pic of Serious Cat & Pat Jones in the hot tub together may be his 2nd best ever -- just behind the Wojcik Coat Toss.

It happened. That is why I looked at the clock when he said it. Trust me ... I'm a lawyer.

Gold, in all seriousness, I know you like to discount Pat Jones' influence. I would like to discount his influence too. But for some reason, he carries a lot of weight. I haven't figured out why yet, but that piece of dog chit actually does have some power in the college football world. Anyway, he is a real threat to TU football and needs to be dealt with.

Originally posted by barrister1602:
It happened. That is why I looked at the clock when he said it. Trust me ... I'm a lawyer.

Gold, in all seriousness, I know you like to discount Pat Jones' influence. I would like to discount his influence too. But for some reason, he carries a lot of weight. I haven't figured out why yet, but that piece of dog chit actually does have some power in the college football world. Anyway, he is a real threat to TU football and needs to be dealt with.
Maybe he is a threat to TU football now, but he certainly wasn't when he was OSU's coach...

Lol... so he can't come to the OSU game here that we just scheduled in the next several years.

Pat " 0-10-1 " Jones has a career coaching record of 2-3 against TU in Tulsa. He won all his TU games in Stillwater.

Pat Jones is highly over-rated as a football coach, IMO. Here's a little history on Jones as a head coach :

Jimmy Johnson left Pat with a program on the rise @ OSU & Pat couldn't sustain the success. He won with Johnson's recruits & got lucky with Barry Sanders & had a good first 5 seasons. Then it turned out OSU cheated to win those first 5 seasons (big surprise !) & they were hit with sanctions. The violations occurred when JJ was head coach & PJ was d-coordinator.

Pat ended his career @ OSU with 6 straight losings seasons !! He may have seen a similar story to his own story playing out with Blankenship ( & his friend Brent Guy). After initial success, BB couldn't keep the TU program winning. (BTW, I respect BB infinitely more than Jones.)

Big Al should know better. TU may need to keep their coaches off that show. I'm sure it doesn't have blockbuster ratings, anyway.

This post was edited on 12/10 6:14 PM by Tulsafanzz

Here's a recap of Pat Jones' public comments against TU in just the past week or so:

1) Douchebag Jones admitted publically that he told Meacham that TU was a bad job and to not take it. A few days later, Meacham withdraws from his name from consideration and publically stated that Jones is a "trusted" advisor and that Jones "has his best interests in mind".

2) Scumbag Jones stated publically that Wells should not take the TU job because Utah State to Tulsa is "at best" a lateral move and may even be a downward move. A few days later, Wells declines a 2nd interview with TU.

3) Dirtbag Jones stated publically that Frost "could do better than the TU job". He did admit to having a short conversation with Frost. But did not admit to telling Frost those sentiments directly. A few days later, Frost is now more interested in the CSU opening rather than TU.

Interestingly and in every occasion, soon after Jones publically admits to these statements, the particular candidate suddenly withdraws their name from consideration.

PAT JONES IS TAMPERING WITH THE TU JOB SEARCH AND TRYING TO HARM THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM. When will the TU administration put a stop to this?!?!?!

This post was edited on 12/11 5:31 AM by barrister1602

This post was edited on 12/11 5:33 AM by barrister1602

Won half his games.

But seriously, he coached Thurman Thomas and Barry Sanders. That's his greatest claim to fame.

Just now (12/11/2014) at 1:15 p.m. ...

Pat Jones said that TU's football program is "broken" and that BB was just the scapegoat. He said TU should have fixed the football program and kept BB as their coach.

The rat bastard Pat Jones doesn't understand that BB is what nearly broke the program. The fixing began with firing BB.

He probably feels slighted because he has way more cleavage than that.

What Pat Jones is doing is irresponsible for sure but to say that Blankenship nearly broke the program and firing him has fixed things is an oversimplified viewpoint. There are many things that could be done to make the program stronger like better pay for assistants, the IPF, more academic options for athletes and more financial resources in general.

No matter who the head coach is moving forward, TU's administration will need to continue to upgrade the program and make it easier for the incoming staff to compete at a high level. The landscape has changed dramatically even in just the past 3-5 years. We can't expect 10 uninterrupted Graham-type years without doing some things to keep up with the other FBS programs.

cb

This post was edited on 12/11 1:49 PM by cbonham

Pat cheated his a.... off at OSU. Three other schools got put on probation for recruiting Hart Lee Dykes - and they didn't even get him. How much did Pat have to pay to get Hart Lee?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT