ADVERTISEMENT

Official Tulane game thread

The more he puts Braylon in for a random play , the more I’m convinced it’s because they are trying to keep his dad happy … can’t have that , if he is causing that much trouble , they need to cut him

Maybe Wilson promised Braxton he would do something for him when he came back from the portal, and he is keeping that promise as best he can, while attempting to win at the same time. It's a close game and a couple of posters act like we are being blown out.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Maybe Wilson promised Braxton he would do something for him when he came back from the portal, and he is keeping that promise as best he can, while attempting to win at the same time. It's a close game and a couple of posters act like we are being blown out.
I don’t know why he is doing it. Braxton is a phenomenal athlete so maybe he is proving to him he isn’t a QB by giving him a chance in hopes of him staying and changing positions which would be fine .

Reactions: Bill Lowery
giphy.webp

Okay...

This Wilson guy (and I am fine giving him 2-3 more years) seems like one weird guy that is a pretty poor HC. Hope I'm wrong.

At least the basketball game starts at 2 PM.

What happened to Devan Williams? Is he hurt?

I must be going out of my gourd. Did he really put Braxton in?

Okay...

This Wilson guy (and I am fine giving him 2-3 more years) seems like one weird guy that is a pretty poor HC. Hope I'm wrong.
You keep putting ‘weird’ and ‘weirdo’ in every post now, hoping it will stick.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Constanza tried in vain to get people to call him T-Bone.

I agree with the ESPN analyst that Francis should be the only QB taking snaps for us the rest of the season. Kid can sling it.

Reactions: TU Pilot
College football is the sport where if a runner is anywhere near a first down officials automatically move the chains to keep the game moving but they review borderline 5 yard completions on 2nd and 1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT