ADVERTISEMENT

Official Tulane game thread

Braxton should be thrown off the team. How is he allowed to continue to do this? I'm getting more and more on the fire after 1 year bandwagon due to just insanity of starting Braxton every game only to pull him after his 1st Q interceptions.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Fantastic. Seriously does this staff know what the hell they are doing??

BB’s dad is probably threatening that his son will leave. Let him.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Braxton should be thrown off the team. How is he allowed to continue to do this? I'm getting more and more on the fire after 1 year bandwagon due to just insanity of starting Braxton every game only to pull him after his 1st Q interceptions.
Braxton isn’t the problem. The issue is the idiot head coach who keeps throwing him out there.

Braxton isn’t the problem. The issue is the idiot head coach who keeps throwing him out there.
Perhaps he thinks Francis is not ready and he is afraid of shaking his confidence.

But I would look at it differently. Get him some game action. See if he can grow and improve. The season is done from a competitive perspective.

Perhaps he thinks Francis is not ready and he is afraid of shaking his confidence.

But I would look at it differently. Get him some game action. See if he can grow and improve. The season is done from a competitive perspective.
Then you don’t put him in on the second offensive series. No excuse for what KW is doing at the QB position.

The offense with BB in the game is so predictable and one dimensional because he can’t complete a pass to his own team.

This “put the running QB in for two downs and the passing QB in for third down” isn’t fooling anyone.

Nice punt.

Reactions: loca2874
I’m not actually watching the game, in continuing ed class all day. But I’m watching the game cast. That shuffling BB and Francis every few plays is being ridiculous.

Reactions: TU 1978
I thibk the defense has been fooled by the wheel route every single time this season
What defense? We don't have one... A 3 and out to them is a Christmas gift to be granted only once a year. I want Wilson out and a do-over for head coach selection. Can I borrow someone's time machine?

Reactions: xJUCOcoach
Look we aren’t going to a bowl game unless we win all three of these games. We have seen that Braxton and Williams right now are not the guys. Let Francis get the last three games and see what happens. Worst thing is that he gets a lot of game experience. These aren’t this staffs players and we do need to give the grace that we have Konkol.

Turns out it is a good thing that the school doesn’t sign assistant coaches to contracts. We need to clear the boards of assistants as well as players.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Williams hurt, right?

Braxton is one atrocious QB. The kid should just quit playing QB. It's not his true position.

Wilson continuing to play him at QB is even more bizarre. It's insane. I'm starting to think Wilson is just one weird dude.

Who wouldve thought hiring a guy that physically and mentally abused players in his previous job might not be a good cultural fit for a woke minded small private school.

Sad to say this but the best case scenario at this point for us is that KW repeats his previous transgressions or worse and gets fired for cause.

Speaking of..what caused the players only meeting anyway?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT