ADVERTISEMENT

Official Toledo Game Thread

Okie State is the real deal, Tulsa was more competitive than Tulsa. LALA is OK (but aTm isn't great), I'm feeling pretty good.

I like these camera angles. Chad with a terrible pass. Screen game working tho.

Nice first drive. Some poor throws mixed with some good ones. Initially it looks like the O-line is having their way with them. I'm hoping the D has a good day.

How can our defense be this bad. We had two guys out of position leading to that 60 yard TD pass.

Defense allows another big play...and guess who whiffed on the tackle? Mitchell. I simply cannot understand how he is still starting & playing. I've seen enough. Who is his backup?

Saved by bad throw and a hold. Bad offense is our best defense. Argh!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

My favorite part is that the QB decided not to try and tackle our linebacker.

Reggie Robinson with a big 3rd down pass deflection, forcing a Toledo punt.

Other than the first Toledo play from scrimmage, our defense has made the needed plays so far.

Another stop on D. Actually had them 2 or 3 times on that series.

TU needs to ramp up the Brewer for Heisman campaign.

Reactions: Gold*
I'd really like to see skipper. Chad can't pass more than 2 yards past the los

I'd really like to see skipper. Chad can't pass more than 2 yards past the los
He's missed a bunch of open receivers or not making a good enough pass to let them do something with it afterwards. If I am a defensive coordinator, I play with 7 in the box at all time with 2 contain edge guys.

Toledo knows exactly what we're running when we get into short yardage. President needs to keep the ball on one of these downs on that short yardage stuff. Toledo packs the box with 8 and just overwhelms the interior blockers with 5 vs 3.

Reactions: TUGrad06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT