ADVERTISEMENT

Official Toledo Game Thread

Screw you ESPN. You send me an alert before your streaming services shows the end of the game. That's dirty.

Reactions: TU_BLA
GG guys. We knew what the outcome would be. Woodside for Heisman. By far the worst defense in FBS. Fire Bill. Relieve the starting DBs of their duties, open up tryouts for walk ons. We have D3 DBs. Let the current DBs focus on their school work and not have to worry about FB practice.

The offense wasn't good enough tonight either. We should have scored 60 on offense. We ended up scoring 44. We need a QB that can throw the ball RELIABLY on third down.

The defense... I mean, what can you say. That was the worst defense I've ever seen in a division 1 stadium.

The offense wasn't good enough tonight either. We should have scored 60 on offense. We ended up scoring 44. We need a QB that can throw the ball on third down.

The defense... I mean, what can you say. That was the worst defense I've ever seen in a division 1 stadium.
And first and second.

In the end it came down to a blocked PAT. That goes in and everything else plays the same we have a 3 point lead at the end causing them to either go for OT with the FG or try for the TD.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Also they would have kicked the extra point instead of taking the two point conversion if we had not allowed them to convert our blocked extra point.

Defense hasn't shown up for any of the first three games Tulsa has played this season. Doubt it shows up for the rest of the season. This is some of the worst defense for Tulsa I can remember. Toledo QB was literally just picking his spots to throw to at will in the second half.

Last edited:
Defense hasn't shown up for any of the first three games Tulsa has played this season. Doubt it shows up for the rest of the season. This is some of the worst defense for Tulsa I can remember. Toledo QB was literally just picking his spots to throw to at will.
All they had to do was run 4 verts every play. We have no ability to cover a pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT