ADVERTISEMENT

Today’s game thread

I still can’t believe what I just saw…. Shoot if we beat UAB and get to 4 wins … then who knows what happens the rest of the season … this kind of win can change the whole season

Varsity vs JV the first half...but a lot of the plays that were made in the second were from freshman and red shirt freshman...may help them believe in themselves moving forward...obviously not where we want our FB team to be but there was absolutely no quit in the team...gotta love that

I like immensely how a bunch of posters who complain all game long, disappear when we make the comeback. I pretty much wish they would just become permanent lurkers, and never post again. They do this every game.
I complained all game long.. Kept saying I wasn’t going to watch another down but kept watching pretending I was Bruce Howard doing play by play when we were down huge making fun of our sorry ass team.. But here we are with another miracle win.

I complained all game long.. Kept saying I wasn’t going to watch another down but kept watching pretending I was Bruce Howard doing play by play when we were down huge making fun of our sorry ass team.. But here we are with another miracle win.
When we are down 35-7 on a massive losing streak , there is going to be alot of complaining , and rightfully so , however after this ; I definitely will tone it down, they stunned me , I didn’t think they had it in them

I take back my post. Wilson is a Better Coach than Burns! I am happy Wilson decided to be the head coach instead of the play-caller.

Reactions: TulsaAM
I am going to complain, that is the purpose of fan boards. The administration has messed up this University and the sports programs. That is not in question.

I give up when the kids quit. I posted several times that kids have not quit, even in blow out losses. This game, the kids won it for themselves. They deserve to feel good and on top of the world.

And if it is true that Wilson stopped calling plays and just did the HC job, I see hope where I did not see it before.

Reactions: quincy101
What we witnessed today was a program-saving win.
Gosh I hope so. To come back like that...please please build off this. Even though most of us are doom and gloom with this season, I'm 100% sure all of us are desperate for us to get back to relevance and be competing for at least conference championships.

this game reminded me of the james killian games. kept me on the edge of my seat
That game in 2003 where he lead the team in passing, rushing and nearly receiving might be the most entertaining football game I’ve ever watched.

TU will be a 2-3 fav at a bad UAB
Next Saturday
A W and a clear path to a minor bowl
Still celebrating the W today

Reactions: HuffyCane
I am going to complain, that is the purpose of fan boards. The administration has messed up this University and the sports programs. That is not in question.

I give up when the kids quit. I posted several times that kids have not quit, even in blow out losses. This game, the kids won it for themselves. They deserve to feel good and on top of the world.

And if it is true that Wilson stopped calling plays and just did the HC job, I see hope where I did not see it before.
Focusing on game management and letting, I suppose Spurrier call plays is/was a good decision. HC always retains veto power....

Reactions: quincy101
Hope KDub continues with " just being a head coach" and leaves the play calling to the Ol' ball coach, Jr.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT