ADVERTISEMENT

Official Toledo Game Thread

POOR COACHING.
Bad tackling = coaching!
And poor special teams = coaching!

And the DBs are clueless. I blame that on coaching.
Tulsa has horribly poor coaching on the defensive side of the ball.

Robinson had no clue about closing off the inside route on that 2 point conversion. He has not been taught that.

It was against his body and the way he was running.
BLA, come on. That was not a good pass. Very weak and only succeeded because of the very soft coverage. President can make the bail out pass but really struggles with the passing game. He is very quick and a great option guy but passing not his gig so far. Maybe the best option we have though. The real problem is indeed our very bad defense. I really thought it would be improved. Very sad. Agree there is absolutely no reason not to blitz when your corners and safeties are this bad.

Reactions: TUGrad06
BLA, come on. That was not a good pass. Very weak and only succeeded because of the very soft coverage. President can make the bail out pass but really struggles with the passing game. He is very quick and a great option guy but passing not his gig so far. Maybe the best option we have though. The real problem is indeed our very bad defense. I really thought it would be improved. Very sad. Agree there is absolutely no reason not to blitz when your corners and safeties are this bad.
Yeppers.

BALL GAME boys.

Tulsa did not go for it on 4th down.

That's it. Ball game. Tulsa cannot stop Toledo; hell, they couldn't stop BTW tonight.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Just stop caring guys. It doesn't matter. Fire Young, and strip all the scholarships from our DBs. Have open try outs on Monday for DBs.

I called ball game BEFORE that Toledo TD.

Tulsa sucks. And sucks bad.

Coach Monty and his staff are bad.

Can we ask BB if we can use Owasso's defense? Those kids can play.

And whoever was looking for Brubaker...there he is...leaving the stadium.

And a bull:crap: call on Brubaker as well.

BULLSHIT

Yank the RS on all the FR DBs and put them in. They can't do any worse and our offense is too good and puts up too many pts for us to be losing games because our D cannot even slow a team down and make them use 4-5 plays

Can we ask BB if we can use Owasso's defense? Those kids can play.

And whoever was looking for Brubaker...there he is...leaving the stadium.
Ahh who cares, he has been a disappointment this year

We need changes on defense. Try anybody. We need new defensive coaches.

"Toledo's QB looks outstanding on paper...last year threw for 4100 yds and 45 TDs with near 70% completions. His top target Thompson went for almost 1300 yds with 11 TDs last year. They ran for 200 yds today.
That sounds horrible for our defense.

My pessimistic side won with the OSU game. Sadly, I think we lose 62-45. Toledo QB for Heisman after this one."

-my post from the unofficial score prediction thread.

The powerball numbers for next wednesday are 10/17/44/50/55 PB 12.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT