ADVERTISEMENT

Official Navy Game Thread

I'm with you. I've seen all I need to. The same terrible defenders play every game no matter what. He doesn't pull those not pulling their weight. The same QB plays every game with the same results. Never makes a change. Chad is bad, that's not Chad's fault, he just is. It's Monty's fault for failing to change things that aren't working. We're effing terrible.

People thought Evans was bad as a redshirt Sophomore too. More concerned with lack of separation by receivers and questionable play-calling. We've got a lot of possession receivers, but not many quick play-making receivers. After stellar offense in 1st quarter, Navy adjusted and we didn't

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
One dimensional QB's that can only run usually don't do very well in the spread offense. Plus our defense has thus far decided to be a no show. These are not a good combination for success!

I would if I had it.

I'll take shotgun on the fire Monty bus.
TU should try to get into an Ivy League because we will never be able to consistently recruit P5 or P6 level talent or afford that level of coaches. TU has a year of success every decade or so, but fans want more and TU hasn’t produced any consistency winning for many decades now. I’m tired of watching bad football and, based on our pathetic attendance, so are a LOT of other TU fans.

TU should try to get into an Ivy League because we will never be able to consistently recruit P5 or P6 level talent or afford that level of coaches. TU has a year of success every decade or so, but fans want more and TU hasn’t produced any consistency winning for many decades now. I’m tired of watching bad football and, based on our pathetic attendance, so are a LOT of other TU fans.

A year of success every decade or so? Uh... you might want to go check our records because I'm pretty sure we've have plenty of great seasons (more than we've had bad seasons) over the past 14 years.

Were you tired of watching bad football last year? Were you tired of it when we beat notre dame? How about when we won the conference in 2005 and the liberty bowl?

Yes our attendance is bad... no ifs ands or buts about it.

TU will be fine. Put down the scotch and back away from the ledge.

Monty...
4th and 1 at our own 30...
4th and 10 and doesn't go for the FG...
Idiot

The football gods were looking down... and saying "NOT GONNA HAPPEN." deangelo fumbled because he felt FORCED because he knew the situation.

You do NOT go for it on 4th down in own territory. Or, you at least QB sneak UNDER CENTER!!!!!!!!!!! But Tulsa can't do that because Tulsa doesn't know that formation because it is poorly poorly coached.
Unfortunately...

I will be right on this and Tulsa is delaying the inevitable. It sucks. But, welcome to crappy football for another 2-3 years.

Focus on Basketball I suppose.
You are rarely right, now or in the future, you melt on a regular basis, and complain about all the wrong things to the extreme. You are the worst arm chair quarterback. Calgon take me away.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmullinsTU
I really don’t understand all of the bitching on here.

Navy came to play big boy football, we came to play some kind of high school hybrid flag football.

Navy ran a no huddle off tackle run game to perfection and ground us into submission. The way football is supposed to be played. They possessed the ball 2/3 of the game. Their defense was always fresh ours was always on the field.

The sad part was that we knew what they were going to do and our offense didn’t adjust, our game plan didn’t adjust. Our coaches didn’t adjust.

Two and a half hours driving home hasn’t changed my mind. The only things missing were Keith Burns and Tyler Gooch.

Reactions: sonofbird
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT