ADVERTISEMENT

Official Houston game thread

No wonder they had a large hole.

You’d think with all the good LBs we have we’d play a bunch of them on KO so we have a few guys out there interested in tackling. We use ST like a participation trophy for non-players

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
We were lucky they called the hold. I don’t think it impacted the play but they hole looked like the parting of the Red Sea.

Let's see...used his helmet, hit Stokes in the helmet, and a defenseless receiver. Pretty obvious but they probably won't call it since it would be on a Houston and put them at a disadvantage...all while our best defensive player sits out this half on a bogus targeting call last week

Reactions: TULSARISING
Houston will return one for a td tonight. Unless he puts someone in that can kick it in the endzone, feel we are the only team that doesnt have that

Reactions: TU1NNJ
By the letter of the rule, yes. Still a shame to eject someone for that hit

Defenders are really keying in on Stokes. I really didn’t like the extra physical stuff against brooks after the first run play.

Defenders are really keying in on Stokes. I really didn’t like the extra physical stuff against brooks after the first run play.
A pump fake to a wide receiver screen would have someone standing wide open 40 yards down the field right now

Reactions: loca2874
Andre Ware is wearing a gold tie.
He still sucks as a color commentator.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Our 3 man defensive front is anemic.
Every other team in college football uses a 4-3...
What's Gillespie's deal??? It doesn't WORK
It has worked better than 4-3 for us. Hard to recruit enough D-lineman to run 4-3. Easier to find LBs

Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT