ADVERTISEMENT

Official Houston game thread

Well.. i am rapidly deciding that homecoming will be at home..where i can change the channel..

Good news is we’ve barely started the 2nd quarter. Still got time to come back if the O can figure it out
That would mean the OC would have to pull his head out of his ass and play the best players on the OL as the old stand Buz's are standing by and getting beat like drums.

Kitty holds almost every play. I don’t think they’ve been called yet.

The offense looks bad but really disappointed in the defense

So when Monty is fired, do we really want to hand the reins to Gillespie?

Novel thing kicking the ball out of the end zone on kickoffs...Monty should consider trying it

nice drop santana!!! LOL. this is where you start putting in a backup qb just to see if someone has a spark in them.

The only positive I can think of we were down by more than this to Fresno several years ago.

Might actually have an empty stadium after halftime. Players families might have even had enough

Might actually have an empty stadium after halftime. Players families might have even had enough
I spent too much money, time, and effort to piss away date night with the wife to waste it on this. I'll be at the Campbell Hotel bar if anyone would like to join me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT