ADVERTISEMENT

Official Houston game thread

Cannon made a good catch of a wide snap. Long has been good this year.

Well this sucks. We either comeback and win, or Monty likely just lost his job.

The Sound playing Friends in Low Places at the half was fitting.

Appropriate that its Alzheimers awareness night because it seems that Montgomery has forgotten everything he ever knew about calling plays...

Monty is done. That is the only thing positive I can say.

I still see Monty. Apparently Dickson hasn’t fired him yet

• Angry
Reactions: TU_BLA
Pretty obvious why Smith was the starter now. Brin does some things well but puts the ball at risk a ton

Dear Lord please don’t let him make it out of the locker room after this debacle as the coach. Please have some mercy on these athletes and fans to have him relieved of his duties tonight 🙏🏼

Swapping between the Astros and this abomination.

Thank you for supporting Houston either way
Enjoy this while you can. Because when this is over, you'll still be a Cougar High grad living in Houston. Who then gets to pay $30M for ass whippings like this every week in your new conference until it implodes.

Enjoy this while you can. Because when this is over, you'll still be a Cougar High grad living in Houston. Who then gets to pay $30M for ass whippings like this every week in your new conference until it implodes.
We'll enjoy P5 ball while you guys play UAB and whoever they call up from Sun Belt USA in front of a crowd that can't outdraw Union, Jenks, Owasso or Bixby.

We'll enjoy P5 ball while you guys play UAB and whoever they call up from Sun Belt USA in front of a crowd that can't outdraw Union, Jenks, Owasso or Bixby.
Dude, y'all said the same crap when you left cusa. I understand you have substandard education and ate lead paint as a child, but even you should be able to remember the last time this happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT