ADVERTISEMENT

Official Houston game thread

Games over before it even started. We play with a chip on our shoulder but we don't have enough talent to back it up against teams who have FBS level speed

Tulsa sucks.
What a crap program.
I'm turning off and watching old episodes of "what we do in the shadows"

If you are not going to run an actual D1 program like a D1 program... KILL it.

Maybe it's time to move on to the new episode of Ted Lasso or rewatching the TU vs SMU soccer game

can someone please reassure me that Monty won't be our coach next year?

Games over before it even started. We play with a chip on our shoulder but we don't have enough talent to back it up against teams who have FBS level speed
I don’t think it is talent. Our lack of discipline hurts us including wrapping up on tackles. The defense can’t be on the field this long. The offense has to sustain some drives. If we run on 1st down we will be in trouble.

Davis Brin sucks ass. I'm tired of this kid regressing from game-to-game and having zero athletic ability to run or make a catchable pass for 2.5 quarters every game. Pull your head outta your craven ass you putz. Only silver lining is we're one LOSS closer to Monty being let go.

Reactions: TUGrad06
Davis Brin sucks ass. I'm tired of this kid regressing from game-to-game and having zero athletic ability to run or make a catchable pass for 2.5 quarters every game. Pull your head outta your craven ass you putz. Only silver lining is we're one LOSS closer to Monty being let go.
Please change your avatar for accuracy.
140890892_0e14101cb5_w.jpg

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Andre Ware is correct 4th and 1 get under center.

Really weird for these guys to be so sure it’s a catch. It’s 50/50

It is going to be ugly. We can’t stop their runs, bad tackling and no pressure on pass plays. Our offense is anemic so far.

I'm done. Fire Monty
He's too busy adjusting his headset and walking around shrugging his shoulders and squatting down each play like he's some elderly Chihuahua pissing on a fire hydrant. The very sight of this man infuriates me... He's such an oxygen thief.... Guy deserves to surrender every dollar he's ever been paid, absolute charlatan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT