ADVERTISEMENT

Official Houston game thread

Great play by Whitfield! He has a nose for the ball. Great coverage by Kerwin on that play.

Also, #3 Williams is playing well at Sarty today.

You can't have Tulane score 62 on you and then hold Houston to 10 at half the next week...
Brubaker... hold my beer and watch this

Reactions: HuffyCane
If we can reduce the number of arm punts, regardless of who is QB, we can win this game.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Skipper?
Really?

Good grief... may as well play President. He at least can run.
It's his first start, he's not going to go out there and be Dane his first time, a lot of the problem is the WRs not getting open and the oline not blocking

Skipper?
Really?

Good grief... may as well play President. He at least can run.
That wasn't really Skippers fault. He had already made the decision when Johnson went for the double move. The problem was that there was a cornerback (maybe a LB?) who was defending the outside route and bumped Johnson and screwed up the route timing.

Great play by Whitfield! He has a nose for the ball. Great coverage by Kerwin on that play.

Also, #3 Williams is playing well at Sarty today.
Kerwin has been really good anticipating the routes and has been on top. If we could tackle they only have 3 pts. Our offense is anemic right now. Monty seems intent on letting Skipper throw and he’s underthrown a TD and then a pick on the next play. Nigel has dropped a 30 yd gain and a sure first down. Skipper is also struggling with the wind. The ballistic sailing on him and he’s trying to get Keenan killed. I am not sure why we don’t use Stewart more or why we haven’t run the hand off and throw to Minter. No way Houston diagnoses that.

The INT gave away a sure attempt at 3 pts.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
You can't have Tulane score 62 on you and then hold Houston to 10 at half the next week...
Brubaker... hold my beer and watch this
Brubaker hasn’t done anything. The DTs have actually played really well today and the DBs have covered well. I’d give the DBs an A for a Grade if they would tackle better. The D doesn’t looked as overmatched as they have the last 3 weeks. We are still somewhat slow to react. Edmonton should be limited to special teams until he can read and react the way he needs to at this level.

Whitfield is a beast right now. He’s been everywhere!

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Brubaker hasn’t done anything. The DTs have actually played really well today and the DBs have covered well. I’d give the DBs an A for a Grade if they would tackle better. The D doesn’t looked as overmatched as they have the last 3 weeks. We are still somewhat slow to react. Edmonton should be limited to special teams until he can read and react the way he needs to at this level.

Whitfield is a beast right now. He’s been everywhere!
Haha ya ik, just joking

And another bull:crap: call followed by sacking the QB.

There aren’t enough ****ing beers for this :crap:ty officiating.

If you are laying in the endzone & touching the ball on the one yard line, is it a touch back?

Great drive ruined by a holding penalty & leaving President in at the 11 yard line. Poor coaching decision cost us 4 big points.

Reactions: TUGrad06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT