ADVERTISEMENT

Official Houston game thread

Boy, I thought they read that quick hitch & had an interception (as that is about the only pass play we've completed all day). That was just an unbelievable effort by Keenen. Thank goodness his injury wasn't serious!

And that play really boosts Skipper's numbers on the day. :)

Reactions: TULSARISING
We can bag on President for his throwing ability. It is apparent he has an extremely high football IQ and he has been key in us winning this game
I guess? I don't think he did much that Skipper couldn't barring that long run in throwaway time.

President has been HUGE today. 32 rushing yards, 2 TD's, & a big 3rd down conversion on last drive.

Hopefully his role continues to grow. He could turn into quite a special weapon. He might be the best athlete on our team, so it makes sense to use him as much as we can. I can see him playing any position other than the line on offense.

Reactions: edm1077
I guess? I don't think he did much that Skipper couldn't barring that long run in throwaway time.

Teams don't have to respect QB run in short yardage situations when Skipper is in. They have everyone clog the middle, expecting RB run.

When President is in, however, it opens everything up in those situations. Makes a MASSIVE difference. As we saw today with how easily President made it look on his 2 scores.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
I had rung up the Houston game a solid loss before this game. Tulsa now has a chance to get 5 wins this season. A low chance but still a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT