ADVERTISEMENT

Official Houston game thread

8 min to kick, it’s pick a seat day. Ran into someone in my way into Chapman and he said there were droves of people walking away from the stadium and felt there were a lot of people just here for the tailgating. There seemed to be a lot more people out and about on campus but they are obviously not interested in the game.

8 min to kick, it’s pick a seat day. Ran into someone in my way into Chapman and he said there were droves of people walking away from the stadium and felt there were a lot of people just here for the tailgating. There seemed to be a lot more people out and about on campus but they are obviously not interested in the game.
Only chance I see us having is if they take us lightly

Had a Marshall’s Oktoberfest. Not bad.

By the end of the first half I may have had one of every Marshall’s beer they have.

We have 4 false start penalties in the 1Q...WTH? We’re not putting Luke in a position to be able to be successful getting behind the sticks every series so far.

Bru Missed his edge assignment in the Read option that the QB converted for 20 yds. Interior of the DL has been OK so far. Not sure this QB can hit the broad side of a barn from 3 ft.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
That punt call and review was unbelievable. How can the review guys not see what everyone else does?

Reactions: TU 1978
We keep trying to rotate our DL yet UH is not substituting and moving fast. We have not been ready in the middle 3-4 times because of this.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I bet if they would have scored on that pass, they would not have over turned it

That punt call and review was unbelievable. How can the review guys not see what everyone else does?
I sit in that end zone...it was pretty clear it hit the UH player in the hand. The ball stopped spinning and rotating the way it was. You can’t hear the refs call through the mike because of the wind, yet I could hear Monty yelling loud and clear from our seats. He was pissed.

Much closer than I anticipated so far as the defense has been playing well. The O has to do something though.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Well gentlemen, I think I will stick around for this one, let's go Tulsa!

Skipper telegraphs his passes. We play 20 yds off the slot receivers. And our punter has uncorked two sub 30 yd punts (and 2 50+)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT