ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cincinnati game thread

Best start this year. Defense giving them a lot of open shots to miss. If they make those they will come back quickly.

Reactions: loca2874
Best start this year. Defense giving them a lot of open shots to miss. If they make those they will come back quickly.
Cincy hasn’t been a good shooting team this year, hence the 2-5 record

Nice free throws by KES First time all year he has made both.

Reactions: Gold*
Is three seconds not a call anymore? I would like to hear someone explain where that rule has gone.

Need KES or Williams out there with this press.

Announcers are good but they needed to study our players and names like Bruce does the opponents. Obviously they are Cindy locals but not homers.

Reactions: Gold*
ESPN+ gave me the finger but finally left me in.

Listening to Bruce until I got into ESPN+. I have the radio and TV synchronized. Hope it stays this way.

Terrible call on Jackson. Vogt fouled him.
Was that actually on Jackson or was it on Williams holding Vogt? If it did go on Jackson that is a terrible call.

Ball movement, ball movement, ball movement. When we move the ball the offense is quite good. The defense and active hands in the lane has been terrific so far today. Rebounding had been good. We’ve been more aggressive than I’ve ever seen against a Cincy team. This Cincy team isn’t one of Cronin’s with the tough guy mentality. They’re kind of soft actually.

Refs have been crappy, but we need to stay off them. Don’t piss them off. They know the score.

They have allowed a small number of fans. If it’ gets close we will hear them.

Was that actually on Jackson or was it on Williams holding Vogt? If it did go on Jackson that is a terrible call.

Ball movement, ball movement, ball movement. When we move the ball the offense is quite good. The defense and active hands in the lane has been terrific so far today. Rebounding had been good. We’ve been more aggressive than I’ve ever seen against a Cincy team. This Cincy team isn’t one of Cronin’s with the tough guy mentality. They’re kind of soft actually.

yes. Second on Jackson in that possession. Seems predetermined

Was Saunders in some 80s hair band? I’m thinking Motley Crue.

Terrible call on the strip. That’s our ball.

Another group of officials that don’t know what a foul is. Neither Joiner’s and-1 nor the Cincy and-1 were fouls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT