ADVERTISEMENT

Rice Game Thread

Pera is the same prick he was in the first game.

With this win we move back into the 10th spot a half game behind Tulane. Tomorrow the rest of the conference plays and this could shake up the standings

We gotta go win 2 out of 3 @ Wichita St, UTSA, Temple to hit .500. Tough but definitely possible.
If we shoot like we did today against South Florida when they come to town I think that is winnable also Charlotte here is winnable as well. Wichita state should be a loss and UTSA does shoot the three well and we don’t shoot well on the road. That game will be tougher than we think.

If we shoot like we did today against South Florida when they come to town I think that is winnable also Charlotte here is winnable as well. Wichita state should be a loss and UTSA does shoot the three well and we don’t shoot well on the road. That game will be tougher than we think.
It would be nice to upset Charlotte and/or USF, but so far our only wins are against teams 11-14. Would be good to pull off a win against the top 3. I'm not counting on it.

It would be nice to upset Charlotte and/or USF, but so far our only wins are against teams 11-14. Would be good to pull off a win against the top 3. I'm not counting on it.
Well I will not hold my breath for any game we have left. This schedule looked really good before the season started but as we have gone through it some of these teams made it much harder. South Florida was picked 11th preseason. They are first in conference. We are playing better than last year and they play well this year. At home I really give us a chance. On the road, not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT