ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cincinnati game thread

It is now five minutes after the half and our halftime adjustments don’t look as good as Cincinnati at this point. Cincy got us to start Ugboh which cost 4 of those points.

We need to settle down and pass the ball on offense, drive instead of pumping up threes.

We say it every year but I still don’t get why Frank won’t play his best players 30+ min a game. You can get away with it some, but Jackson should not leave the floor aside from a couple minutes of rest

Last edited:
We need to punish their press. Try to throw the ball all the way down the court and push the paint

Haywood and Richie can sit.

Jackson, Idowu, KES, Joiner and Rachel... until they can't play.

Put Ugboh in. Put Ugboh in. ........ no

We have lost 5 points on defensive free throw rebound misses.

Reactions: Gold*
We have to improve our rebounding. It’s just so hard to win when the other team gets 15 more shots.

Williams needs to allow for the strong wind on his shots. That one was well wide left. !!

He had the proper distance on that shot but not the proper line. I wonder if the refs were just giving Cincy an extra rest there.

how come? I think he could be really really good, especially with the extra covid year
He is too erratic to me a lot of times. And his shots that he is taking is just unexplainable sometimes. To me it looks more like backyard ball. Just my opinion

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT