ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cincinnati game thread

May have to go man a little more as they are getting confident outside finally.

Had to switch browsers to post on here. Rivals keeps hanging up in Safari. This must be bad tech Saturday.

Game of Rachal’s career. It’s interesting they didn’t put Vogt back in when we went small.

Problem with basketball today opposed to the 90s, all tou have to do is flail and fall down and you'll get the foul more times then not. It's like that's all reds look for is if the guy falls or not

I’ll take 8 at the half. KES and Joiner BOTH made both free throws. Free throws are still going to be crucial in this type game.

I’ll take 8 at the half. KES and Joiner BOTH made both free throws. Free throws are still going to be crucial in this type game.
I’ve been impressed by cincinatti from the foul line. It feels like they haven’t missed one

Game of Rachal’s career. It’s interesting they didn’t put Vogt back in when we went small.
It makes the susceptible to us getting out and running. Vogt is terribly slow and doesn’t run the floor terribly well.

Good half. It would have been a great half with fewer turnovers. I’m glad we’re up big at half but I’m never comfortable in Cincinnati even if they’re not good. Rachal 16 and 9 in a half, amazing.

Never has the “ first five minutes “ of the second half been more true.

Reactions: loca2874
Igbo has needs to learn the backboard rules.

Ugboh should have blocked they shot.
What was haith adjustments at half foul out and miss as many shots as you can. If we lose this game haith needs to take responsibility for not making adjustments

Idowu got lost on defense and costs a foul against Richie. Richie needs to be a catch and shoot guy not the pump fake and take 3 dribbles into a double team guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT