ADVERTISEMENT

Wichita State game thread

embarrassing
Clinching a losing season tonight

This team has too much talent to lose to a mediocre losing Wichita team we beat at home like this
It’s a coaching issue

This team has too much talent to lose to a mediocre losing Wichita team we beat at home like this
It’s a coaching issue
We lack an interior presence on both ends and are too sloppy w the ball.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Perhaps we need to be realistic here. All our conference wins have been against the bottom teams and we barely beat Rice at home last time out. We also crapped out the previous several games with terrible performances.
We likely have one conference win if we were playing last year’s conference schedule. Uggg

Paul Mills will be fired before we fire Konkol

Our offensive performance has been truly embarrassing. 1 versus 5. Sometimes 1 versus 9.

Hate to say it but my eyes ain't lying.

That basket where Haggerty almost froze his body was pretty amazing. He has such control.

Konkol needs to apologize
To his team and to us
This is the worst performance of the season and like last year I think the team quit

I can’t tolerate listening to his postgame interview on the radio

And I worry that this game will run off our young talented players

Last edited:
Konkol needs to apologize
To his team and to us
This is the worst performance of the season and like last year I think the team quit

I can’t tolerate listening to his postgame interview on the radio

And I worry that this game will run off our young talented players
Are you boycotting the Charlotte game since you hate the coach? 😂

Last edited:
COBE is only a good defender. We need more than that. McWright is a good defender . We need more than that. Carlous is a good defender. . We need more than that.
How is it we bring in guys that can shoot in practice but lose their damn mind and can’t hit in most games?
I mean damn. Guys can’t finish at the rim?

Year after year after year after year….

I see a few players we would like to keep for next year. The others will probably enter the portal. Willis, Haggerty, Reed, Garcia, Keita, Barnes, Archie are all keepers if we can keep them. Got to get some inside impact and some more offense.

I see a few players we would like to keep for next year. The others will probably enter the portal. Willis, Haggerty, Reed, Garcia, Keita, Barnes, Archie are all keepers if we can keep them. Got to get some inside impact and some more offense.
I would be OK with keeping that group.

I’m not sold on Barnes. He plays smaller than his athletic ability. Can’t handle the ball well.

I would keep Haggerty (will probably leave), Willis, Archie, Reed (he’s young), Garcia (kind of), and Keita (tall).

Reactions: t-townpod
I’m not sold on Barnes. He plays smaller than his athletic ability. Can’t handle the ball well.

I would keep Haggerty (will probably leave), Willis, Archie, Reed (he’s young), Garcia (kind of), and Keita (tall).
If Haggerty should leave then Konkel is in a lot of trouble (as is TU). We aren’t replacing him.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
I would be OK with keeping that group.
Are you boycotting the Charlotte game since you hate the coach? 😂
Or course not
I have attended every game when I was healthy or in town
I understand you are baiting me but why? Do you hate me?
I don’t hate Konkol
I like him. I didn’t like Barnett or Wojick.
I just don’t think he is the answer.

Reactions: t-townpod
COBE is only a good defender. We need more than that. McWright is a good defender . We need more than that. Carlous is a good defender. . We need more than that.
Disagree on their defense

Or course not
I have attended every game when I was healthy or in town
I understand you are baiting me but why? Do you hate me?
I don’t hate Konkol
I like him. I didn’t like Barnett or Wojick.
I just don’t think he is the answer.
Nobody hates you, we just laugh at how low you go after a loss.

Nobody hates you, we just laugh at how low you go after a loss.

Threatening to quit posting yet continuing to return doesn’t help either.

I can make one guarantee - I’ve been doing this for a long time but the day I say I’m done, I’m done.

Threatening to quit posting yet continuing to return doesn’t help either.

I can make one guarantee - I’ve been doing this for a long time but the day I say I’m done, I’m done.
I call those kind of threats part of 'how low he goes'.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT