ADVERTISEMENT

Monty

Could not agree more. Most of this department does not even show up to work!! Walk through the department some day and you will most likely find no one at their desk.

If you think it’s ugly on here, it’s getting uglier on Facebook.

Reactions: Tulsa76
Yep, the administrator / moderator for their facebook page took down the post about next week's game since the reaction to it was so splenetic

Reactions: maverickfp
Too bad it isn't as easy to remove an AD and Coach as it is a Facebook thread. Wait, it is.... The administrator(s) is charge just needs to grow a set and do it.

Yep, the administrator / moderator for their facebook page took down the post about next week's game since the reaction to it was so splenetic

That is almost something to be expected considering Monty literally IGNORES questions and comments during his "show". He is quite propitious with his words when he is on those shows, at least for a man who makes BB (who IMO isn't a college level HC) look like an NFL coach.

A couple followed us out of the game last night and I overheard this discussion:
-Husband: I'm SO MAD! Why can't they just fire the entire staff and start over?!! This is SO ridiculous!!!
-Wife: You don't have to get so angry!
-Husband: I'm just SO PISSED OFF! Makes me so damn mad!
-Wife: Well, you don't have to act like an idiot!
<Husband accelerates his pace and passes us leaving wife behind>
-Wife: It doesn't impact my life one way or another if we win or lose...

It's almost like my thoughts were being verbalized through this couple.

A couple followed us out of the game last night and I overheard this discussion:
-Husband: I'm SO MAD! Why can't they just fire the entire staff and start over?!! This is SO ridiculous!!!
-Wife: You don't have to get so angry!
-Husband: I'm just SO PISSED OFF! Makes me so damn mad!
-Wife: Well, you don't have to act like an idiot!
<Husband accelerates his pace and passes us leaving wife behind>
-Wife: It doesn't impact my life one way or another if we win or lose...

It's almost like my thoughts were being verbalized through this couple.

Is “Wife” actually a code word for Coach Montgomery?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT