ADVERTISEMENT

Loyola game thread.

I am actually going to go to a Loyola Chicago game December 30th when they play Central Michigan.

I like 1 or 2 early 3pt attempts by Garcia. If he hits one early then they have to watch him and it leads to more of him going to the rim when they think he might shoot the three. It's the 3rd through 6th shots I don't like by him.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Good start tonight. It’s interesting that Konkel shook up the starting lineup with Carlous at the 4 and Garcia at the 5. It’s also unusual that he started subbing in less than 4 minutes bringing in Archie, Hall and Reed.

Now we need some inside outside ball, since we are hitting the 3.

Why doesn't Archie play 30 minutes a game?

Just curious.
Did you see Archie take the pass and then try to dribble while surveying the court then nearly fumbled the ball out of bounds and had to do a 360 spin to save it? Ball security is underdeveloped, not good for a point guard.

That is my guess.

Archie is such an electric player, if coach can just overlook the occasional turnover or foul because he’s trying too hard.
This , I can handle a player picking up a foul or occasional turnover because he is playing aggressively

Williams getting double teamed at the point and no one comes up to give him an outlet. That shows the inexperience of the team.

Haggerty is back to getting fouled thank god. Thank you refs, for not taking that advantage away from us.

Williams didn't crash the board and get the rebound as a guard and Tulsa loses the ball and Loyola scores. It's little plays like that get me...

Reactions: t-townpod
We’re shooting a higher percentage from deep than from the line right now, 75% to 63%. I would like to see that continue but I suspect we’ll cool off.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I'm not saying we give up a ton of Offensive boards, but I do think if there was a matrix that tracked offensive boards given up that turned into points, I bet we'd toward the bad end of that statistic

Well, they are ahead at half-time. That bodes well, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT