ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Schedule

mcane

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
TU website reporting TU basketball plays @ Memphis, USF here once, all other teams twice home and away. Not as favorable as last years @ UCF, Cinncy here (but that didn't help us then). Lots of opportunity for quality wins with SMU, Temple, UConn and Cinncy at home.

TU website reporting TU basketball plays @ Memphis, USF here once, all other teams twice home and away. Not as favorable as last years @ UCF, Cinncy here (but that didn't help us then). Lots of opportunity for quality wins with SMU, Temple, UConn and Cinncy at home.
Not very good. One probable loss at Memphis with no return win possible. USF though can cause a bad loss on the road and we will not be taking that chance. I don't feel that any other contending team got an "only away" game as tough as Memphis. SMU has an "only away" game with Temple is about as tough as it gets with any other contenders.

Last edited:
Lots of opportunity for quality wins with SMU, Temple, UConn, and Cinncy at home.

I have no idea how well da' boys will do in their 2nd yr. in the AAC, but isn't it a great B-ball conference 2 B in? Alot of quality teams, quality coaches, & great talent coming 2 the Don Ray. AAC offers a great conference schedule. Watch out 4 ECU, they just might sneak up on some folk's this yr.

I'm ready for TU to play navy. I am an hour and a half from Annapolis. I'm definately making that trip

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT