Oct 3, 2001
ESPN+

Several other kickoff times were released today:

At Washington 9/9 4 pm (2 pm Pacific)
Vs Oklahoma 9/16 2:30 pm
Vs Temple 9/28 (Thurs) 6:30 pm
Vs Rice 10/19 (Thurs) 6 pm

Reactions: TulsaFanFromStigler
Yay!! Thank you for posting this. The Thursday start sucks, but I am happy about the UW and OU times. I was afraid the OU game would be 11am, which would kill tailgating.

It’s one of the most unique, beautiful settings to watch a TU game in years. Hope plenty of folks on this board will make the trip.

Reactions: 918Golden
Washington game on the PAC12 network. Might be tougher to view that one.
Or impossible....Wasn't the Oregon St basketball game on that network last season?

With the PAC-12's looming demise, my guess is the only way you get this is to subscribe for the full season and you won't get any money back if you try to cancel the next day. They're going to nickel and dime viewers and grab every $ they can

It’s one of the most unique, beautiful settings to watch a TU game in years. Hope plenty of folks on this board will make the trip.
I really wanted to , my schedule just wouldn’t work out , I’ll be holding down the fort in Dekalb Illinois and Boca Raton for y’all though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Henry Kendall
I was just looking at flights and airbnbs today. I really want to go, but it’ll be tough to convince the wife.

The weather could be really good for that Washington game. Went up there in mid August a few years ago and it was sunny, upper 70's, and low humidity every day I was there. I guess it's their dry season.

The weather could be really good for that Washington game. Went up there in mid August a few years ago and it was sunny, upper 70's, and low humidity every day I was there. I guess it's their dry season.
Watched OU play there like 10 years ago. Early September. Absolutely perfect. Maybe the best weather for a live game I’ve ever experienced. 75. No wind or humidity. Seating was shaded. Couldn’t ask for more.

I'm in mild shock! The TW had a front page feature, above the fold, on Braylon Braxton and our proposed starters on offense this morning. Written, not by "from staff reports", but some guy named Daniel Allen who is apparently the new TU beat writer.

While KDub praised Braxton, there was no mention of a backup. He likes our WR's and claims they will be ready. Particular mention of Braylin Presley but said the kid must add size & is in the process of doing that. Also praised young frosh Camden Crooks and said he will figure in the receiver group. Look for two tight formations & mentioned Bayne Tryon and (some won't like this, but I do) Ethan Hall. He likes our O-line group with Herbert, Farniok, Jeremy Jones, Marks and Bryce Bray as the proposed starters.

Jordan Ford is the prospective starter at RB, with Anthony Watkins right there and Tahj Gary backing them up. Hopefully. a follow up feature on the Defense will soon follow.

I don't get the TW, but that article gives more info than we have had pretty much since KW hit town. It's nice to actually get some sort of idea of a depth chart.

As for the backup to Braxton, I strongly suspect it's Cardell Williams.
Now I'd like to see the same thing on the defensive side of the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT