ADVERTISEMENT

GAMES OF INTEREST (12.02.23 - 12.03.23) ORAL ROBERTS

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
ITS GAMEDAY!!! Tulsa heads to 81st and Lewis to take on Oral Robets in the Mayors Cup. Hopefully they can rebound from that overtime loss to Little Rock. This game is only televised locally and there is no national broadcast for this game. Sucks for those of us outside of the area. Guess you gonna have to get a ticket to the game.

Todays Games

Great slate of games today in the last weekend before the NET comes out. Also the NET comes out Monday so the ranks that are on here this weekend are from the NET last season.

Harvard travels to Chicago to take on the Ramblers
Missouri state continues conference play in the valley as it take on Drake
St. Joseph’s and Temple compete in the Championship game of the Big 5 Classic. La Salle vs Penn and Drexel vs Villanova are the consolation games.
Biggest game of the evening that isn’t Tulsa is Memphis visiting Ole Miss at 1 p.m. this afternoon.

AND ONE

With the NET coming out on Monday all of the stuff I normally have on a midseason GOI will be coming out. I currently do not have anything new going into it but that doesn’t mean I wont make changes. The reason I say this is that the NET site now has more analytics to it than it has in the past. I will see what I want and if I want to incorporate any of that in this.

GO TU!!!

Today’s games

TeamRatingTeamRatingTimeTV
South Fla.187atMassachusetts4812:00 p.m.ESPN+
Mississippi Val.352atNorth Texas1751:00 p.m.ESPN+
Memphis54atOle Miss181:00 p.m.ESPN2
Harvard155atLoyola Chicago2703:00 p.m.ESPN+
Missouri St.145atDrake703:00 p.m.ESPN+
Houston Christian352atRice1244:00 p.m.ESPN+
South Carolina St.39atCharleston So.1314:30 p.m.ESPN+
Col. Of Charleston321atFla. Atlantic435:00 p.m.ESPNU
St. Joseph's151vsTemple1246:30 p.m.NBCSP+
Tulsa151atOral Roberts1917:00 p.m.KGEB 53
New Mexico St.340atNew Mexico3058:00 p.m.MWN

Reactions: Weatherdemon
This game is only televised locally and there is no national broadcast for this game. Sucks for those of us outside of the area. Guess you gonna have to get a ticket to the game.
???, $10 for a month.

• Angry
Reactions: loca2874
???, $10 for a month.

Yeah I just saw that it is being broadcast on the Summit League Network for 9.99/ month or 79.99 a year.

That a big no thanks. I’ll pull up the radio or just watch football

It kills my soul to say this but Memphis is really good.
Same. I watched quite a bit of the Ole Miss game and they don’t look like they have under Hardaway. I think he figured out how to recruit the portal and it is paying off.

Catch up on scores

UMass beat South Florida 66-56
North Texas beat Mississippi Valley State 79-48

Memphis is tied with Ole Miss at 77 with 40 seconds left

???, $10 for a month.

I’m trying this link tonight.

I’m trying this link tonight.

I'd be ready to scramble to the link I left you if that link doesn't have the game, because it doesn't have the game listed in it's schedule at 6/7p. You'll have to move quickly to pay Midco/Summit $10 bucks, so as not to miss too much of the game, while doing so.

Good news is we play Memphis at home. We're going have to play our Best game if we want a shot at beating them. We keep turning it over like we have been they might run us out the gym.

Drake destroyed Missouri State 74-57
Loyola Chicago drummed Harvard 75-53
Rice survived Houston Christian 65-56
Charleston Southern edged out South Carolina State 66-64
Saint Joseph's beat Temple to win the Big 5 Championship 74-65
Currently
New Mexico is destroying New Mexico State 69-38 4 minutes into the second half.

Well yesterday sucked but it was predictable. Oral Roberts did have a good Showing a Kansas State before we played them and they looked good in that game. We had the lead going into half and couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn after that. Good thing I wasn’t able to watch. Now we are 4-2 and should be 6-0 as both games were winnable.

Todays Games

Just a couple games today. Tulane visits Fordham and the SMOO hosts Commerce. Central Arkansas travels to Hawaii and the big game today puts Wichita State heading to play Missouri.

AND ONE

This is an exciting weekend. The CFP selections come out today at 11 a.m. Central time on ESPN and it might be on ABC as well. I am pulling for them to leave out Georgia and Alabama. Tomorrow the NET comes out. This is a great weekend. Below is my prediction for the playoff

1. Washington
2. Michigan
3. Texas
4. Florida State

GO TU!!!

Today’s games

TeamRatingTeamRatingTimeTV
Tulane93atFordham13712:00 p.m.ESPN+
Tex. A&M-Commerce299atSMU2002:00 p.m.ESPN+
Wichita St.114atMissouri492:00 p.m.ESPN2
Central Ark.332atHawaii1239:00 p.m.ESPN+

This is an exciting weekend. The CFP selections come out today at 11 a.m. Central time on ESPN and it might be on ABC as well. I am pulling for them to leave out Georgia and Alabama. Tomorrow the NET comes out. This is a great weekend. Below is my prediction for the playoff

1. Washington
2. Michigan
3. Texas
4. Florida State
That's what it should be but I suspect Alabama gets in over FSU.

Reactions: loca2874
That's what it should be but I suspect Alabama gets in over FSU.
They should have put FSU in, and put Alabama in over Texas, placing more importance on the later Alabama win over Georgia than the earlier Texas win over Alabama. :rofl: That would have been hilarious to watch. If Texas wasn't joining the SEC next year, I could maybe see them doing that. Debating whether to piss off the Big 12 team or the undefeated ACC team.

They should have put FSU in, and put Alabama in over Texas, placing more importance on the later Alabama win over Georgia than the earlier Texas win over Alabama. :rofl: That would have been hilarious to watch. If Texas wasn't joining the SEC next year, I could maybe see them doing that. Debating whether to piss off the Big 12 team or the undefeated ACC team.
As long as the SEC has a team in the rest don’t matter. The SEC would have ceded from the NCAA if they left them out of the playoff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT