ADVERTISEMENT

Understading vaccine efficacy

Data does not lie. Data collectors and statisticians do.

Yeah ok every single lab, not just in the united states but in the world, all came together and decided to lie about the positivity percentage of coronaviruses and the flu and they were all so committed to the lie that no one blew the whistle and admitted it. Do you guys ever listen to yourselves?

Yeah ok every single lab, not just in the united states but in the world, all came together and decided to lie about the positivity percentage of coronaviruses and the flu and they were all so committed to the lie that no one blew the whistle and admitted it. Do you guys ever listen to yourselves?
Rhetorical right?

No, in some instances the collection criteria was flawed; count everyone with a fever, false positives tests, altered counts, different counting criteria; all creating an inaccurate data set.

No, in some instances the collection criteria was flawed; count everyone with a fever, false positives tests, altered counts, different counting criteria; all creating an inaccurate data set.

I wish I could slap you right now. Even accepting this premise for covid numbers, none of that has anything to do with flu testing or testing of common cold coronaviruses which is done the same way year after year.

Reactions: drboobay

Lots of claims, no evidence.

Last edited:
As usual, lots of claims, no evidence. Yawn.
The evidence pops up everyday in the form of videos and articles written from credible individuals who get censored so saying the evidence doesn’t exist is not wrong.

Good depiction of what viruses continued to circulate the past year, which ones were suppressed, and which are starting to make a comeback later in the year than normal.

Exaz5njW8Assp4j

Exa0EqEXMAU7xi2

Last edited:
The evidence pops up everyday in the form of videos and articles written from credible individuals who get censored so saying the evidence doesn’t exist is not wrong.
Saying there is evidence is not a substitue for producing it, nor should anecdotal comments be construed as science. Your claims are the same as Rudy G’s claims that he had evidence of massive voter fraud.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Good depiction of what viruses continued to circulate the past year, which ones were suppressed, and which are starting to make a comeback later in the year than normal.

Exaz5njW8Assp4j

Exa0EqEXMAU7xi2
The stats magically start adjusting around Jan 20th 😂. Biden owes the WHO a whole lot.

The stats magically start adjusting around Jan 20th 😂. Biden owes the WHO a whole lot.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this man, but I'll try it again. None of these are covid dependent. These are based on lab test positivity of other viruses. This is completely unrelated and separate from how covid cases are tested for and counted. And this is far from the first time this has been documented. It is believed that an epidemic of a type of cold virus disrupted the swine flu epidemic in 2009.

Saying there is evidence is not a substitue for producing it, nor should anecdotal comments be construed as science. Your claims are the same as Rudy G’s claims that he had evidence of massive voter fraud.
It’s pretty simple. I have published several academic research papers over the years. If the Organisation who sponsors me and supports me financially stops doing that, my work becomes suppressed. The WHO and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation happen to be the biggest donors to universities in the field of medical research. They threaten the Universities to comply or risk losing their funding. Everyone in the medical academia field knows this.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this man, but I'll try it again. None of these are covid dependent. These are based on lab test positivity of other viruses. This is completely unrelated and separate from how covid cases are tested for and counted. And this is far from the first time this has been documented. It is believed that an epidemic of a type of cold virus disrupted the swine flu epidemic in 2009.
You may believe that these other illnesses were tested but I do not!

It’s pretty simple. I have published several academic research papers over the years. If the Organisation who sponsors me and supports me financially stops doing that, my work becomes suppressed. The WHO and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation happen to be the biggest donors to universities in the field of medical research. They threaten the Universities to comply or risk losing their funding. Everyone in the medical academia field knows this.
Over the years??? If my memory serves me right, he hasn't been posting on this board for years. That should read over the year.

Offering yet another conspiracy theory is not a substitue for evidence. It is an excuse. Like Sidney Powell is now claiming in her election fraud defense “no reasonable person would believe it.”

WHO is a grant recipient, not a donor. The vast majority of medical research funding comes from the National Institutes of Health. The Howard Hughes Foundation and Gates Foundations are tiny in comparison, and much of the Gates support goes to other big disease issues, such as controlling malaria in Africa.

I have friends in medical academia and the NIH. “Everyone” in medical academia does not agree with your story.

Offering yet another conspiracy theory is not a substitue for evidence. It is an excuse. Like Sidney Powell is now claiming in her election fraud defense “no reasonable person would believe it.”

WHO is a grant recipient, not a donor. The vast majority of medical research funding comes from the National Institutes of Health. The Howard Hughes Foundation and Gates Foundations are tiny in comparison, and much of the support goes other big disease issues, such as controlling malaria in Africa.

I have friends in medical academia and the NIH. “Everyone” in medical academia does not agree with your story.

WHO is a grant recipient, not a donor. The vast majority of medical research funding comes from the National Institutes of Health. The Howard Hughes Foundation and Gates Foundations are tiny in comparison, and much of the Gates support goes to other big disease issues, such as controlling malaria in Africa.

The problem with our traditional news sources shredding their credibility over and over again is that it makes it pretty hard for people like me to tell people like shon that magascreamingeaglepatriot.com is not a credible source when he uses it

Just a reminder...a genuinely deadly pandemic doesn’t require 24/7 hour advertising reminding you it exist. Real pandemics don’t need marketing campaigns and endless propaganda, but psychological operations do!

The problem with our traditional news sources shredding their credibility over and over again is that it makes it pretty hard for people like me to tell people like shon that magascreamingeaglepatriot.com is not a credible source when he uses it
😂 you know MSM is fake and bias yet you keep validating them. I don’t believe in the poison fruit theory. The truth is the truth no matter who is telling it. It doesn’t need a title or tiara, it stands on it’s own.

😂 you know MSM is fake and bias yet you keep validating them. I don’t believe in the poison fruit theory. The truth is the truth no matter who is telling it. It doesn’t need a title or tiara, it stands on it’s own.

Where did I validate the mainstream media? I’ve posted stuff about virus surveillance and vaccine data. You’re full of :crap:

Btw my mother, a Trump voting Republican, got the Pfizer vaccine Monday, had a normal reaction, and based on what we know from Pfizer’s phase 3 trials she will have significant protection about 1 week from now. It’s a relief because we were worried she may not have a strong enough immune response due to her suppressed immune system

ExcC-x8U8AMAnHs

Last edited:
Where did I validate the mainstream media? I’ve posted stuff about virus surveillance and vaccine data. You’re full of :crap:
You validate MSM when you discredit every other non MSM source without researching if it has validity. Credible, well respected people who have titles after their name publish work on non MSM sites bc they have been censored everywhere else.

Btw my mother, a Trump voting Republican, got the Pfizer vaccine Monday, had a normal reaction, and based on what we know from Pfizer’s phase 3 trails she will have significant protection about 1 week from now. It’s a relief because we were worried she may not have a strong enough immune response due to her suppressed immune system

ExcC-x8U8AMAnHs
I wish her nothing but the best!

Lots of claims, no evidence.
Different data sources have announced how they included all people with just a fever, included false positives, included people who were already terminal. Not a Conspericy, just inaccurate data accumulation.

Another brain buster for Shon. Michigan is reporting a sharp rise in cases and moderate rise in hospitalizations over the last few weeks. Did they suddenly go back to counting cases the other way again or is there an actual increase in cases just has there was an actual decrease in cases over the last couple months? We both know the answer

Reactions: drboobay
Another brain buster for Shon. Michigan is reporting a sharp rise in cases and moderate rise in hospitalizations over the last few weeks. Did they suddenly go back to counting cases the other way again or is there an actual increase in cases just has there was an actual decrease in cases over the last couple months? We both know the answer
Covid is real and it absolutely does kill. The numbers would have been double the rate reported had the WHO not changed the testing requirements. The overall national levels are down. Texas numbers right now are double digit% down since the lockdown and mask mandate ended. The border crisis is intentionally sabotaging the country.

fun with numbers..

3 out of 4 doctors recommend .... would make you think 75%,
the raw data could be 3 out of 100, but the reporter chose the subset he wanted.

NEW: There has been a COVID-19 outbreak in a nursing home in Lincolnshire, UK, where the residents have all been vaccinated -BBC UK

NOT NEW: Being vaccinated does not mean you can’t catch the virus. Nobody pretends that it does.

NOT NEW: Being vaccinated does not mean you can’t catch the virus. Nobody pretends that it does.
The purpose of getting a vaccine is so you don’t get sick. If it can’t protect you, it’s not worth getting!

I’m not going to explain to you how vaccines work
You don’t have to! If it doesn’t work it doesn’t work and this is exactly why skeptics are voicing their opinions. If it doesn’t work, why get it!

Anecdotal 'proof' is the bestest. You forgot the German nursing home 🏠 that had 14 pick ⛏️ it up after they got the vaccine. (Maybe)

Wow though, all 14 had mild symptoms. Definitely did not work any magic 🔮 on them. A group of 14 nursing home 🏠 residents always has mild symptoms.

Anecdotal 'proof' is the bestest. You forgot the German nursing home 🏠 that had 14 pick ⛏ it up after they got the vaccine. (Maybe)

Wow though, all 14 had mild symptoms. Definitely did not work any magic 🔮 on them. A group of 14 nursing home 🏠 residents always has mild symptoms.
I can accept that analysis. We will definitely revisit when more data is revealed

You don’t have to! If it doesn’t work it doesn’t work and this is exactly why skeptics are voicing their opinions. If it doesn’t work, why get it!

A vaccine can “work” for you even if you catch the virus. Reduced severity of illness for those who catch it has been the biggest benefit seen in trials. It is almost always true that a certain number of people will catch it even if they are vaccinated, because ultimately you are dependent on your body’s immune response, which will not always be perfect.

Remember the algebra question two train leave different stations, traveling . . .how tall is the apple tree?

Calculating covid data uses the algorithm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT