ADVERTISEMENT

UM Prediction and Game Thread

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
We're going to get blown out by 30+ and Memphis fans will come here claiming revenge for 2 years ago.

Probably won’t be very competitive. This is a tough matchup, since they have big strong bruisers inside…and our inside game is our biggest weakness.

Hoping for a good game, but I’m definitely concerned.

I won’t get to watch as I am in the spot you see on the news on the east coast. I haven’t had power since 9 am yesterday EST. My cell reception comes and goes so I’m not on the internet very long.

that said TU 74 - the penny’s 73

The line is Tulsa +13.5. Would not touch this game at all even though Tulsa has recently played very well against the Tigers, winning 5 out of the last 7 games.

Flip a coin as to which Memphis team shows up and flip a coin as to which Tulsa team shows up. Too many uncertainties with both teams right now.

I won’t get to watch as I am in the spot you see on the news on the east coast. I haven’t had power since 9 am yesterday EST. My cell reception comes and goes so I’m not on the internet very long.

that said TU 74 - the penny’s 73
Stay safe, stay warm

Reactions: loca2874
The line is Tulsa +13.5. Would not touch this game at all even though Tulsa has recently played very well against the Tigers, winning 5 out of the last 7 games.

Flip a coin as to which Memphis team shows up and flip a coin as to which Tulsa team shows up. Too many uncertainties with both teams right now.
So, it's only like a 10% chance but Memphis is coming off a statement win against the team that is probably their biggest basketball rival in the AAC in Wichita State. This could be one of those blow off let down games teams experience after a big win. I don't expect it because Memphis has gobs more talent than we do and we're likely to lose the rebounding battle by 20+ and 10+ on the offensive boards.

Memphis 14 dunks, Tulsa 1....... We could only beat this current Memphis team @ Memphis with a Nolan Richardson 1-3-1 zone press for 40 minutes of hell. Turnovers and free throw shooting seems to be their only weakness other than coaching. Maybe we should hack a Shaq everytime down and use all our players to use up fouls. And press full court the whole game. Will never happen.............

Memphis will flirt with a 40 point lead, start show boating and let it get back to 15 before winning by 27. The only good that comes out of this season is that Pritchard and Griffin get a lot of playing time and experience.

Game is on so late

parental controls system

blocks this stupid crap

4 turnovers so far for Memphis, 2.5 minutes in. TU leads 8-0. Special K starting.

One of the teams has a good defensive intensity so far, and it isn’t Memphis.

Memphis without enthusiasm is pathetic.

Here comes the Haith team we all know. Now only up 12-10.

Dalger comes off the bench & plays as lackadaisical as Memphis players did early. We have to play with high energy to have a chance.

Reactions: TU 1978
Without Duren we will have a closer game.

Anyone? We can't have ALL driven to Memphis to see the game in person

Fire Haith he doesn’t know when to call a timeout or make a coherent substitution
Blowout coming

Reactions: TulsaAM
Remote broadcasters just aren’t as good as in person. They miss a lot not being in the arena.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Nikita Konstantynovskyi (12) has played limited minutes so far this year. Maybe he will be playing more from now on.
Looks to have hands of stone but scraps at the boards and is active. Get him the experience I say, this season is toast anyway.

Admittedly, I haven't watched much this year so far.

Objectively...

This team is terribly coached. Just Terrible.

The entire staff bores me.

Prichtard is promising - but, doubt he stays.

Clean House. For the love of Pete.

Frank has lost his mind playing K
Fire him tonight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT