ADVERTISEMENT

UM Prediction and Game Thread

Tulsa is trying to match the tempo, shouldn't be doing that as it takes us out of our game

If we play our best (unlikely) this will get really close. Come on. I hate Memphis.

Pritchard is 0-4 from the field and zero points... insane we are still in this game

4 minutes left. Time to

He does not need to score much but he needs to play more under control.
It's confidence for him I am sure, this game pace makes things tough on a freshman

Pritchard had 7 assists. He played well tonight. He’s not the reason we lost.
Getting one shot to drop or to the line for anyone who played and we win this game. Lot to nitpick, but way closer than I expected this game to be.

They had this a a double digit loss. We nearly pulled it out in Memphis. They are not going to feel that confident coming into the Reynolds’s center.

Reactions: TU 1978
They had this a a double digit loss. We nearly pulled it out in Memphis. They are not going to feel that confident coming into the Reynolds’s center.
Again what does it matter even if we win a few games unexpectedly?

What has TU basketball come to? Nothing like the program I fell in love with back in 1981.

Reactions: I.I.
Cept they will have Duren & Bates back then if they don't go down w/ covid again.

Again what does it matter even if we win a few games unexpectedly?

What has TU basketball come to? Nothing like the program I fell in love with back in 1981.
But I had to suffer through the Jim King years before we began rollin’ with Nolan.

They might have Duren and Bates come back but Road teams shoot differently at the Reynolds center.
We shoot differently at the Reynolds Center...and not in a good way. I always feel like we shoot better when we go to big arenas, like the BOK and the FedEx Forum. Must be something with the depth of the backdrops. I think seating rises too quickly behind the baskets and it messes with shooting.

We shoot differently at the Reynolds Center...and not in a good way. I always feel like we shoot better when we go to big arenas, like the BOK and the FedEx Forum. Must be something with the depth of the backdrops. I think seating rises too quickly behind the baskets and it messes with shooting.
True we do but generally other teams don’t shoot as well as they would normally. I feel pretty good even though we lost. I don’t know maybe it was a meal I had. Lol. Well we will see what Duren and Bates have in 3 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT