ADVERTISEMENT

Turnovers

~25% of Braylon Braxton's pass completions are to teams with opposing jerseys.

He is averaging more attempts and more yards per carry than passing attempts yards per pass attempt.

That's all before we talk about his fumbles.

Williams is the better QB, he is someone who could grow into a quality starting QB in the next few seasons. I was sad to see us bench him after he struggled to pass in a freakin monsoon.

Last edited:
I have felt this season that part of our 1Q turnovers is it seems like we start most games playing really tight. Like we are trying to hit a home run right out of the gate. I’d like to see this staff get these guys to loosen up a bit, and just let them play football.

I prefer apple to cherry... but, pineapple feels really fun and frivolous..

I replayed that turnover a few times. The pass dropped almost in the defender's hands when it should have been much higher at that point to get another 5 or 7 yds before it dropped to the level of the receiver. Don't have a clue what Braxton was thinking before he released that pass. He needs to be gone, not for the game, but the season.

On the positive side, we only had 2 turnovers against SMU, which is below our season average, so progress!

We have 15 INTs on the year, the next worse team has 13 (one of which is GA Southern), so we're in great shape to lead CFB this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT