ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane

Gold*

Serious Cat Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
These guys aren't very good. I say that and they are down two at half to SMU. BTW, lol @ this game being scheduled during the Cowboys' playoff game.

Tulane has been playing better lately, beating USF. They lost to common opponents Texas State, New Orleans, and Memphis. They even lost to Mizzou!

Cameron Reynolds, who was a role player the last several years, is having a fine season. They aren't very deep in the middle. The big guy that always gave us fits transferred to Texas.

These guys aren't very good. I say that and they are down two at half to SMU. BTW, lol @ this game being scheduled during the Cowboys' playoff game.

Tulane has been playing better lately, beating USF. They lost to common opponents Texas State, New Orleans, and Memphis. They even lost to Mizzou!

Cameron Reynolds, who was a role player the last several years, is having a fine season. They aren't very deep in the middle. The big guy that always gave us fits transferred to Texas.
Osetowksi(sp?)? He may be playing in the Big XII, but TX is pretty awful this year.

Tulane is plain bad. USF is even worse. If we show up to play like we have since conference play started we should be fine.

The big guy that always gave us fits transferred to Texas.

Wojcik (I think he would have been recruiting then) should have recruited him. He was tough as nails.

Worse than any team we've played all year imo. Through 5 conference games, they've shot 25% from 3 and opponents have shot 42%, they've shot 44% from 2 and opponents have shot 57%.

The real TU -13.

That's about right.

This is one where I hope I get to leave at the under 4 minute mark with a W locked up.

Reactions: Gold*
Need a win today to increase our record over the fake TUs to 2-0!

Reactions: TU_BLA
I thought that was from yesterday? My bad if not.

Oh you're probably right. After you posted I was in such disbelief there were not game notes for the game that I went to their site on my own and thought it was added today but I think it was updated today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT