ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Pokes2.0 Game Thread

Monty sux and TU needs to either commit to big time D1 football or just shut down

You can’t just “get by” in the aac
Why don’t you just drop down to a Morgan State fan or something so you can quit bringing down this board. Seems like you want Tulsa to go 0-12 every year

Exciting win against a decent team but I still don’t believe Montgomery is the coach for us. I don’t care how much of a snake Todd Graham is, I would much prefer him. He knew how to win and hired the right coordinators to create some prolific offenses. The amount of talent we had under Graham was incredible too.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Our OL is a special kind of bad. Wyoming gave everyone left on our schedule a master plan in how to beat us. Bring more than we can block.
After today I'm not sure were blocking any one. If we played on grass, I'm not sure what Smith's uniform would have looked like today.

I want us to lose. But losing may not be enough to fire him. Our AD seems pretty content with the status quo of sucking.

The first time I root against my team will be the last game I attend.

You need to find a different hobby. You’re not very good at this one.

I know you’re new here and probably don’t know any better, but the constant complaining does get old.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Come on now...
It was only 7 sacks.... UGH!
I'm guessing the color would have been shiz brown, in honor of it being complete bullshiz that a QB ends up sacked 7 times. Didn't catch what the final hit count was, but regardless there should be a bunch of big dudes that have a real bad week to remind them of the importance of the guy their allegedly protecting.

Reactions: TigerCane16
7 times... That is insane. What is more insane, yet in a far less negative context, is that Zach isn't headed for the SMU game in street clothes.

Look's like we've helped them find a QB.
I've gotta do a mea culpa on this in game post. I didn't realize they had already brought Sean Chambers back in at QB when I made this post. I thought it was the freshman making all those passes for Wyoming in the 2nd half, not Chambers.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, there are lots of games left in the season loaded with opportunity for him to blow it.
I agree, but this was a must in a line of many musts....

3b98oj.jpg

Exactly! He's evidently a damn tough kid.
He is tough far sure but nobody can take a beaten like he has! I don't know who is responsible for finding these guys but they need to step it up and come up with someone before our next game in two weeks!

Reactions: TigerCane16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT