ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Pokes2.0 Game Thread

I was ready for OT before that fumble. I bet Wyoming wasn't looking forward to OT.

A lot closer than it should have been, but it's still win #2 on the season. Lots of tough players for Tulsa fighting hard to win.

Our OL is a special kind of bad. Wyoming gave everyone left on our schedule a master plan in how to beat us. Bring more than we can block.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Condolences to all the fans who were rooting for their own team to lose
Whew... I almost became one of those. But I'm going to be really mad if we win 3 more and don't go bowling and Monty is still here next year... That game should've been put away early 3Q, and the other two losses were winnable/should've been much closer. So I guess what I'm saying is I understand where they are coming from and can see myself getting there if he keeps running the program into the ground.

Reactions: maverickfp
Midnight here and my wife told me I had to be quiet or they will kick us out of the hotel room!
Good thing you weren't. Otherwise, you'd be stuck on a tropical beach and that would be a horrible place to spend your time! lol

Whew... I almost became one of those. But I'm going to be really mad if we win 3 more and don't go bowling and Monty is still here next year... That game should've been put away early 3Q, and the other two losses were winnable/should've been much closer. So I guess what I'm saying is I understand where they are coming from and can see myself getting there if he keeps running the program into the ground.
Likely situation. We could be anywhere from 3-9 to 6-6 this year. My guess is 4-8 or 5-7.

Likely situation. We could be anywhere from 3-9 to 6-6 this year. My guess is 4-8 or 5-7.
I have to ask... Is it a real possibility we don't go bowling and he keeps his job? That's the only reason I wouldn't want us to win bc it just postpones the inevitable- he gets fired next year instead of this one and we've wasted a year's worth of talent/rebuilding.

I have to ask... Is it a real possibility we don't go bowling and he keeps his job? That's the only reason I wouldn't want us to win bc it just postpones the inevitable- he gets fired next year instead of this one and we've wasted a year's worth of talent/rebuilding.
With our finances in their current state, yep. A 5-7 finish could easily do that.

Condolences to all the fans who were rooting for their own team to lose
Yeah that's pathetic. Regardless of how much you hate a coach, you dont root for your team to fail
I didn’t root for them to fail, but I didn’t have confidence the coaches would get us in position to win the game. This is a common theme under Monty. Our OL situation is desperation mode right now.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Congrats to your offense for what they almost did. I knew our defense would be rough on them, just didn't imagine the injuries.
The Pokes almost pulled off their 4th come from behind win. I'm proud of them for fighting through and not quitting, especially Sean Chambers who used the short benching as motivation. No shade on him for the fumble, he was trying to win it. I also think they were playing for Logan Harris who left the field in an ambulance.

Your guys played a very good game, especially that QB who hit a lot passes.

Good luck to the Golden Hurricane for the rest of the season. Beat the Mustangs and the Cowboys will take down the UNLV Running Rebels next week.

A win is a win. Maybe this will fire the guys up and give them a little confidence going to Smoo.

And maybe zit and maverick will shut the hell up for a couple of days.

I do hope the Wyoming lineman is ok.

A win is a win. Maybe this will fire the guys up and give them a little confidence going to Smoo.

And maybe zit and maverick will shut the hell up for a couple of days.

I do hope the Wyoming lineman is ok.
The only time zit shuts up is when we're in the middle of a game and doing well. No game until Saturday.

Monty sux and TU needs to either commit to big time D1 football or just shut down

You can’t just “get by” in the aac

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT