ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Pokes2.0 Game Thread

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
No one here. Not looking like rain will be a problem but there is a pretty consistent 15-20 mph breeze out of the south with occasional gusts 25+
The Wyoming yellow is almost as obnoxious/retina damaging as the OSU orange, it’s just not as prevalent

Not as prevelent, but there are a lot of Wyoming fans here. Way more that I thought. Tailgate spots, a couple campers...hope they have a great trip. Other than losing the football game

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Amazing how many Wyoming people are here, considering the distance. Impressive

Reactions: TU_BLA
Horrendous TU crowd. Once of the worst I’ve ever seen...including Blankenship’s last home game vs. ECU.

I’ll never understand.

Hopefully, it’s just a late-arriving crowd.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Wyoming fans were loud when the team came into the field, much louder than the TU crowd.

Really an awful crowd. Just embarrassing. Spoken to several Wyoming fans, they are really nice.

On the plus side, with no one here my cell service is really amazing.

Remember when oSu and Wyo were suing over Pistol Pete? Wyo had a much weaker argument since he was a real person who had lived in Stillwater. The judge said they could both use the image. So I guess there is a Pistol Pete 2.0

Super glad I can't watch the game... CBSSN is showing the Morgan St Band play their Alma Mater instead of us...

What’s with the broadcast? C BS Sports is awful. Have some stupid end of game crap for Army

And their link doesn’t work for watching the Tulsa game doesn’t work.

Retarded defense play calling. a team that sucks at passing. on 3rd and 5, and we play a 10 yard cushion against the WRs...easy 5 yard pass for a first down.

You know guys, we can blitz without sending everyone. That is allowed

and the game is on just in time for that garbage... Man, it's almost like Monty sucks at preparing the team for upcoming games and anticipating the opponent's strategy...

Reactions: maverickfp
Yes. Actually passed on first down a couple of times. Then had to punt

I mean obviously the Wyoming QB can’t throw. 39% completion percentage, no td’s on the year. Why are we even that worried about the pass. We need to focus on stopping the run and his scrambling

I think the rules say we have to spot them 7 points before we can get serious.

Smith often holds the ball too long. Too many sacks. They need to roll him out and get him out into space better.

every third down Monty tries the "draw them offsides" play... and it doesn't work. Then we waste time trying to get in a different play call. Every. time.

As soon as we looked to the sideline on 3rd down I yelled at the TV “great nothing good will come of this”, sure enough a big sack for Pokes 2.0

If you check down the play slowly enough to allow the defense to call in a new defense... What's the point?

Also, stick to QUICK throws. Is that 3 sacks already?

If you check down the play slowly enough to allow the defense to call in a new defense... What's the point?

Also, stick QUICK throws. Is that 3 sacks already?

they said 3, but I thought it was the 4th

Talk about night and day, Taylor III has done nothing this year. Shows that who is on the line is more important than who is in the backfield

Reactions: maverickfp
Shamari very guilty of poor pass protection several times. Starting to wonder if he is already hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT