ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Pokes2.0 Game Thread

If we can't salvage this, and I can't believe I'm saying this... I hope we lose enough they have to fire this guy and bring in Graham (or ANYONE ELSE) midseason... so much wasted talent and opportunities with this schedule...

If we lose this game it is on Monty just like Ark St last year. Poor decision making

If we can't salvage this, and I can't believe I'm saying this... I hope we lose enough they have to fire this guy and bring in Graham (or ANYONE ELSE) midseason... so much wasted talent and opportunities with this schedule...
I want us to lose. But losing may not be enough to fire him. Our AD seems pretty content with the status quo of sucking.

We better score from outside the 30 because we aren’t that good inside the 30 if we can’t run it.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Look at that... playing smart by using the big TE to block for Brooks, and it worked... Now we just have stop them...

Reactions: TulsaAM
Need a big ST or DEF stop/turnover to put a stop to this ridiculous game... We got lucky on that 4th and 5...

Okay, onside kick here and we run it out WHO'S WITH ME!!!

I am feeling it, I am feeling OVERTIME! If Wyoming has a team left, this has been crazy for them. Really hope all these kids come back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT