ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Memphis 7:00 tonight...let's get it started!

Tulsafanzz

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Apr 22, 2006
It's a "Blackout" game, so wear black if you can. Also, fireworks after the game tonight. Hope we have some TU offensive fireworks during the game !

From a relaxing day off in South Tulsa....GOLDEN!!!

From in bed with the flu (not happy we aren't going to make this one)...

GOLDEN!

back home and this thread needs action
HURRICANE!
Wondering why the TU cheerleaders can't start this instead of the announcer-prompted Reign Cane
I like the original better

Kinda sad there are so few of us left in threads like this ...

Hoping Skipper and Brewer can pull the upset. I think Hobbs could have a good game tonight in retaliation for the BS last week.

Where were we?

GOLDEN

From the green lot looking at all of the Memphis tailgaters taking up donor parking...GOLDEN!!!!

We declined the penalty... After apperently taking an intentional delay of game. Because...umm, reasons?

Our coaching is not good.

Reactions: TUGrad06
I’m glad I’m watching the Astros World Series parade and celebration instead.

Our D is so undisciplined. You’d think they didn’t watch any film at all on Memphis about all the misdirection. And these aren’t trick plays...this is what this offense is. I remember Clay running free on the pass back across the field as everyone chased he QB on the roll out.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
On the stadium replay board, it sure looked like he stepped out of bounds.

Offensive PI on that one not called...

Our defensive scheme of leaving on of the CBS covering air while we have a LBer and a S matched up on the 2 receivers on the other side is a losing one. Match your DBs up with the best of the WRs. Leaving Miller on a LBer is going to result in a lot of 1-2 play TD drives. This needs to be an immediate adjustment

Poor decision in running it out of the endzone. Out on the field... Check the play for no reason. Up the gut for zero.

Argh.

Poor decision in running it out of the endzone. Out on the field... Check the play for no reason. Up the gut for zero.

Argh.
He caught it on the 1. The Memphis kicker has hit the ball really high and dropped the ball between the 1-2 yard lines the last 2 kicks. Memphis is like Kicker U. Lots of really good kickers out of Memphis over the years.

If we don’t switch our coverage to matchup on Miller we won’t be able to keep up. He is consistently matched against Revels or Williams and if Ferguson wants, he can hit him deep or for big yardage every time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT