ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Arkansas State Game Thread

6- Monty should be shown the door if he won't give up play calling. Your players are fair catching the ball inside the 5 and then you run a jet sweep into the end zone. Please explain the logic there...

That play call is the play call all future bad play calls will be compared to.

Why didn't we decline the penalty
Would have given their punter less room

Monty was not paying attention

He is dumb

Glad we considered bringing in another lineman after they ran it down our throat for 2 first downs

Nothing short of beating Arkansas in Fayetteville next month will remove the disgrace of this loss.

Crap crap crap, pull this out. Crap crap crap. Grhwkdjchekr. Grrrrrrrrr.

I must become inebriated before I can comment on this utter stupidity, utter repeated stupidity. Four years of the same dumb decisions costing us games we have no business losing.

Reactions: HuffyCane
3 Turnovers. 4 if you count the safety which is basically a TO + 2 points.
Not sure who the hell to blame for this? How can a team come out and not play the 1st half 3 games in a row?

I actually thought the D played pretty well until the end. They didn’t sling it all over creation. We still need some live tackling drills because outside of 1 or 2 players, we really suck at that aspect.

Play calling sucked and was way predictable at times. That has to stop. Ark St new the jet sweep was coming because we rarely run a WR into motion. Usually H-Back motions only or the RB motions out of the backfield. We only run WR motion when we’re handing the ball to him. That play was telegraphed.

If I’m the play caller there, I’m taking a shot deep. Try to draw a PI or something.

I must become inebriated before I can comment on this utter stupidity, utter repeated stupidity. Four years of the same dumb decisions costing us games we have no business losing.

You lost to the better team, more talented players and a team with sustained success.

You lost to the better team, more talented players and a team with sustained success.
Congratulations on your win. Your team has been successful for several years. Tonight your lines played well on both sides of the ball. Your QB made a couple heady plays as well.

Reactions: RedWolf_Infantry
Congratulations on your win. Your team has been successful for several years. Tonight your lines played well on both sides of the ball. Your QB made a couple heady plays as well.

Thanks, that 3rd quarter had me a bit concerned when the offense couldnt maintain a drive and the defense spent so much time on the field.

Takes a big man to come over after a win and act like a complete piece of shat. Would expect nothing less from someone with a “degree” from Arkansas state though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT