ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Arkansas State Game Thread

Fire Monty. Zero chance with him as a recruiter, talent evaluator, oc, or coach. Goodbye sooner or later Monty. Jumping on the mean green band wagon.

I can’t believe this product will be on ESPN on Thursday. The players deserve better.

I'm always confused by the President goal line package too. He is only a marginally better runner than Skipper

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
The president play call was a really bad one but Brooks also missed his block. If he got the block President would’ve gotten to the 1 or 2.

Note: I fully disagree with the play call but wanted to be honest to what happened.

So...I'm at a party with an open bar. Checking out at this point. Not happy at all. Was clinging to hope in spite of my fears... Not sure I can any longer.

I know I a jerk, pessmist, bad fan. I will be at future games. But damn...

Maybe if defensive players keep going down every time you’re in a rhythm, the rest of the defense has to stay on the field and can’t go to a sideline for a drink

As predicted the Ark St Pig ******* are gassed. Time to roll over them.

Man we really needed to score before that quarter ended.

On a side note, after that first down run (out of bounds too) by skipper the clock kept running

Last edited:
3rd and 2 against and exhausted D line which we’re running over and we throw a freaking bubble screen. Someone help me here?

Reactions: HuffyCane
Man we really needed to score before that quarter ended.

On a side note, after that first down run (out of bounds too) by skipper the clock kept running
Maybe that’s another new rule we’ve never heard of.

I was thinking we’d see Neff used before we’d put President in for his expected running play for no game.

So...I'm at a party with an open bar. Checking out at this point. Not happy at all. Was clinging to hope in spite of my fears... Not sure I can any longer.

I know I a jerk, pessmist, bad fan. I will be at future games. But damn...

No you’re not. Life is too short to spend energy on entertainment that doesn’t make you happy,

I hate this aspect of being a fan of any team, that you’re supposed to suffer to prove you’re a good fan.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
About fricken time they decked that prick Hansen.

No you’re not. Life is too short to spend energy on entertainment that doesn’t make you happy,

I hate this aspect of being a fan of any team, that you’re supposed to suffer to prove you’re a good fan.

I agree!! I used to beat myself up so much when I wasn’t enjoying bad periods, because of this expectation of fans.

Now I’ve realized, I don’t care enough to get mad. Makes the games more enjoyable.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
It’s really hard being a fan of a run first team because they start out so effing terrible.

Watch, we are going to win this one now.

Wasted TO right there. And there should have been a PI on that...guy had Hobbs wrapped up all the way down the sideline.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Sure would like our 240 lb receiver to be tougher with the ball in the air, but still nice to be within 7

Hobbs almost caught hit with his legs... but he could have easily caught it with his hands. He is officially the Pat Birt of Tulsa football. Great roleplayer early in his career.... never should have been expected to be the #1 receiver though.

Fair catch at the 4. Are our guys taught to do that? Seems we do it a lot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT