ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Arkansas State Game Thread

We’ll be lucky win another game this year. We are so weak. Why does it seem that every team is stronger than we are.

Reactions: Glasscain
QB better. Offensive line much better. Defense line much better. Offensive tempo much better

Bring in President!

I can’t believe I wrote that and maybe wasn’t really joking. Let Skipper throw it around. We’re not going to succeed with a QB throwing for under 200 yards a game. What do we have to lose?
Because when we do throw it and a WR catches it they promptly fumble.

UCA losing (Mirry state lost to KY)

Texas losing (Maryland lost Temple)

My fears appear justified. Hope I'm a pessimistic jerk that's wrong.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I promised myself I wasn’t going to say this, but Boomer.

Anyone have a hot list? Looking like we’ll have an opening for Football HC after this season.

Reactions: Glasscain
Well, I don’t think Monte’s going anywhere.

And anyone at the game knows this game is completely over. The drooped heads and shoulders...there’s not a single guy on that bench that things they can win this game right now.

Willie Wright is getting beaten like a rented mule... he was always the weakest part of our line in the past couple seasons.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Tear down that junior high football stadium and put in a baseball park and bring back men's golf. I'm outta here! See you during basketball season.....maybe. I refuse to watch anymore of this crap!!!

I read a preview this am that picked ASU to win by 20 and I was all, who is this lunatic??

Same playbook the Bill used, Up the gut, Up the gut, Bubble Screen, Punt. Bill was to stubborn to get a coordinator and pretty sure Monte is also.

4- Skipper is fine. His make sense. He's a RS Soph and his O Line is giving him zero protection. Calm down people.
5- Monty needs to let the offense run tempo. This BS of telegraphing plays to Skipper is what killed us in the first half at Texas. I think this has to do with not having an OC.

Hey! Chad President ran the ball for no gain. As expected. Our offensive coordinator sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT