ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Arkansas State Game Thread

My first chance to actually watch a game this year.

Jeb Bush is higher energy than this team.

I won’t be talking any crap at UH, that’s for sure.

Psh as if talking crap to Utep-East is dependent on winning

Need to blitz a little on obvious passing downs. Hopefully good field position on this next kickoff will lead to a score and halftime lead.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Also I hate the font of the end zone and yard lines. It’s fine on pant legs but not on the field.

Tells it all. Coaches with no respect for their own defense. Not calling a time out to get the ball back. Really!

Thanks for the lecture and setting me straaight.
Sorry, didn’t mean it to come across as a lecture & you didn’t even start the comments. I’m just tired of it being in almost every football & basketball game thread, usually before the game starts.

9mryQK1.gif

Hobbs has been a huge disappointment for me this year. He's been almost non existent on the outside. We can't protect Skipper for more than 2 seconds at a time which doesn't help much either. Right now ASU is playing more like Tulsa than Tulsa, and that can't happen.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
The only positive I can find: we’re fortunate to only be down by 6. Hopefully we’ll have a 2nd half improvement like last week.

A Hole state is a beatable team. Time to wake up the team at half time and see if they can have a second half like they did at Texas.

I guess I now believe we need a offensive coordinator with some imagination, BA you are right, you could put our game plan on a postage stamp and still have room for the forever.

Have not used motion across the field like we did in 2nd half at UT.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Defense is showing some fight...happy with this unit.

Attendance in east stands is about as bad as I've ever seen it for a nice evening. Odd.

Offense is just awful. O-Line is getting bullied.

1- Monty needs to do a better job preparing the team during week prior to a game. This is a trend since he started here.
2- We need an OC. Monty can be a HC and a crappy OC or a good OC. He's being paid as a HC and needs to act like it.
3- WR and O Line are huge disappointments this season... Not sure what to do about that other than rob JUCO during the off season.

For the third year in a row, we play best when we have nothing to lose.

Bring in President!

I can’t believe I wrote that and maybe wasn’t really joking. Let Skipper throw it around. We’re not going to succeed with a QB throwing for under 200 yards a game. What do we have to lose?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT