ADVERTISEMENT

Trump conviction

Number was from CDC

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that as of December 14, roughly 85% of adults ages 18 and over in the United States had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine but 15% remained unvaccinated.
I think you misunderstood. I meant the number of deaths due to Biden's statement was not high, because the cases that happened with a vaccination were less serious, and not as life threatening.

Reactions: drboobay
Pretty horrific numbers for Biden considering only 15% of American adults had not been vaccinated as of December 14, 2021 compared to 100% during Trumps tenure. Wonder how many thousands of deaths Biden was directly responsible for as the result of him stating vaccinated people couldn’t contract Covid :).
I propose a significant reason for those dismal death numbers in 2021 and 2022 despite vaccinations and improved treatment regiments was the false narrative being pushed that masks provided significant protection against contracting covid. There was zero evidence suggesting areas with high mask usage had a significant lower infection rate than areas with low usage. This narrative led to millions of at risk people going out into public and otherwise taking part in activities they would likely avoided without the assurances being thrown out by the federal government.

Hopefully both Biden and Trump will keep their word. We need new leadership. I still laugh at Biden trying to enforce an unconstitutional vaccine mandate at a time when the vaccine didn’t prevent Covid and the morons who supported such a precedent
LMAO.... of course someone has to go on a Covid rant mid discussion about his political candidate being found to be a criminal. Way to try and pivot. I'm not going to let you.

I think you misunderstood. I meant the number of deaths due to Biden's statement was not high, because the cases that happened with a vaccination were less serious, and not as life threatening.
I was more poking fun at the statement. I can’t imagine many people took that seriously.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
and two federal jurisdictions said there was nothing. the state of NY created charges just for the ocassion.
Homeslice...who was running the DOJ? They are afraid of him. They learned more throughout. Lots more. NYC just got balls.

you act like just because one didn't do, Well, no dice. It's ridiculous. do you know how stupid that sounds?

The federal election commission is totally wack and hasn't don't Jack in over 10 years.

not a deflect, just answer the question. You have 34 to choose from.

you are deflecting.
I finally gave it to you, and you still continually ask. What a dumb shIIIIIIIIIIIttttte poster you are.. Stop posting the same crap over and over.

So the prosecutor was supposed to prosecute a sitting resident without interaction from the (biased) congressional impeachment process?
In our wacky system, the president can just fire the prosecutors and there are a ridiculous amount of people that believe he can self-pardon himself.

If any of us would have done half of the things Biden or Trump did, we would be in prison

I finally gave it to you, and you still continually ask. What a dumb shIIIIIIIIIIIttttte poster you are.. Stop posting the same crap over and over.
I just wanted to know which laws he violated.

in other states laws are created by the legislature; not DAs, or Judges. or Juries.

You can read about what law he is accused of violating in 100's of articles, so why are you questioning the board. You act as if you are still ignorant of it, despite the information being all around you. Troll or idiot. It's easily accessible. Forbes does it quite clearly in their very easily found article titled "Here are the Election Laws and Tax Laws Trump is Accused of Breaking in NY Case." Your google search could have been nearly word for word, the title of that article.
I already did 99.999999% of the work for him. /\ That's what I referenced in a past post when I said he was an idiot or a troll.

It seems as if Cannon has decided to have a trial on the trial beforehand, in allowing three parties not tied to the defense or the prosecution, to speak before her, in Trump's attempt to declare Jack Smith's appointment as Special Counsel invalid. She is intentionally playing ringleader to Trump's court room circus campaign.

She is hearing 2 parties of speakers who are not tied to Trump's defense counsel, but are in support of Trump's request. And she will hear 1 group of speakers that are not part of the prosecutors counsel, but in support of the prosecutor's position. I don't know if these speakers are academically qualified or qualified as attorney's on constitutional law. But as far as I know the only people that should be making arguments for or against Trump's request are attorney's for the defense and prosecution.

She has shown complete bias for Trump in how she has ruled or not ruled in this case. She apparently has made a judgement about whether Trump broke any laws on how he handled classified documents before the trial has even started. As far as I know, that is not supposed to be her role.

did they testify? Did they lie?
I'm assuming you didn't read or skim the article. But, yes some were witnesses and may have lied. The bigger issue is witness tampering, but as the article points out is very difficult to prove.

Homeboy. These are journos discovering this, which is not the fed. Just read. I know it is hard these days.

That is precisely why this John Stewart segment is so spot-on. They go say things are a fraud at big conferences and then walk into court and say no, no. It's appalling.

This is perfect. It's a spot on criticism of "journalism" these days too.

This video is everything I think about right wing media and Trump. They don't believe anything about the BS they spew. It's all for the $$$

Reactions: watu05
when is Cnn going to apologize for all the bs it spewed about the Mueller investigation
Your getting way off topic. But what about CNN BS, doesn't answer the most basic stuff about Trump and the people pushing his BS in the media right-wing echo chamber:

THEY DON'T BELIEVE HIM! If all of them came out and put his BS to bed, it would be a very different outlook. They could have come out and told Sidney Powell, Trump and Rudy their stuff is being pushed by insane conspiracy theorists on Rumble and Twitter.

Instead, behind closed doors they call them insane and talk about how full of :crap: they are.
Then they fire the guy that gets on TV and calls the election for Arizona in favor Biden. It is like Russian state TV with the Ukraine War (you may not be familiar with that. I apologize if you aren't. Tommy Tuberville and Trump pimp it though at times)

It why the plaintiffs have a great basis for the gigantic lawsuits for defamation they are involved in.

Listen to their stuff regarding the Trump conviction, there is little to no discussion about the actual case. They just whine about political persecution. However, Whining does pay a 15 to 20 million dollar year prime time salary at Fox News. It's a good gig.

My personal opinion about the whole thing is I want him to go down for Georgia not blowjobs and paying off mistresses to save his election and hiding it on his taxes.

Your getting way off topic. But what about CNN BS, doesn't answer the most basic stuff about Trump and the people pushing his BS in the media right-wing echo chamber:

THEY DON'T BELIEVE HIM! If all of them came out and put his BS to bed, it would be a very different outlook. They could have come out and told Sidney Powell, Trump and Rudy their stuff is being pushed by insane conspiracy theorists on Rumble and Twitter.

Instead, behind closed doors they call them insane and talk about how full of :crap: they are.
Then they fire the guy that gets on TV and calls the election for Arizona in favor Biden. It is like Russian state TV with the Ukraine War (you may not be familiar with that. I apologize if you aren't. Tommy Tuberville and Trump pimp it though at times)

It why the plaintiffs have a great basis for the gigantic lawsuits for defamation they are involved in.

Listen to their stuff regarding the Trump conviction, there is little to no discussion about the actual case. They just whine about political persecution. However, Whining does pay a 15 to 20 million dollar year prime time salary at Fox News. It's a good gig.

My personal opinion about the whole thing is I want him to go down for Georgia not blowjobs and paying off mistresses to save his election and hiding it on his taxes.
I would like to see the same "ferver" when investaging hrc, jb, hb, ...

Many many Democrats have gone down for crimes. Right off I think of Menendez, Blago, Cuellar. There was that congressman storing cash in his freezer.

Lots of politicians are crooks. It's non partisan.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Many many Democrats have gone down for crimes. Right off I think of Menendez, Blago, Cuellar. There was that congressman storing cash in his freezer.

Lots of politicians are crooks. It's non partisan.

Shockingly enough, they all like money. No partisanship in that love affair.

The expense was misreported on an FEC filing. Was it also misreported on a tax return ?

The expense was misreported on an FEC filing. Was it also misreported on a tax return ?
100% yes.

You are someone that is pretty well in tune with the news. Yet, you don't know what took place.

It was recorded as legal retainer, and it was paid out monthly to cohen as a repayment.

100% yes.

You are someone that is pretty well in tune with the news. Yet, you don't know what took place.

It was recorded as legal retainer, and it was paid out monthly to cohen as a repayment.
Legal retainers are recorded 2 ways.

1) it is an asset booked on the balanced sheet. baked off based on when the expense occurs.

2) if you are cash basis accounting (which I guarantee Trump wasn't given he is a real estate dude), you take in the year paid.

Both are deductible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT