ADVERTISEMENT

This is the Democratic Party.

Many of us suspected this was occurring. The fact the MSM went along with this AND kept it secret should alarm all of us.

Every single politician does this. I sat behind my state senator when he was reviewing these things on an airplane.
Prior Presidents would have press conferences with follow up after follow up questions. There’s no chance all those questions were scripted.

Prior Presidents would have press conferences with follow up after follow up questions. There’s no chance all those questions were scripted.
That's the only significant difference. There are a ton of scripted questions that go on out there for politicians of any age.

That's the only significant difference. There are a ton of scripted questions that go on out there for politicians of any age.
Media is really pouncing on anything associated with Biden’s cognitive ability right now. Think they are going a bit overboard.

Media is really pouncing on anything associated with Biden’s cognitive ability right now. Think they are going a bit overboard.
Yep, they are really trying to force him to pull out. If they simply act as planned and push hard for Kamala, I don't see the point. They will both lose. You don't replace one loser with another loser. Doesn't matter who loses, if you lose anyway. He's better than Kamala, even in the state of decline he is in.

who will chose the Democrat nominee?
voters throught the primary system.
party elites
big doners
a committee in a smoke filled room
congress
. . .

who will chose the Democrat nominee?
voters throught the primary system.
party elites
big doners
a committee in a smoke filled room
congress
. . .
You should know this, but it's difficult to tell what your noggin comprehends, so I'll tell you. Approximately 4000 delegates would vote in a smoke free room. It would probably be predetermined by a virtual vote in approximately 4000 living rooms. The same dam way it was done in '68.

You should know this, but it's difficult to tell what your noggin comprehends, so I'll tell you. Approximately 4000 delegates would vote in a smoke free room. It would probably be predetermined by a virtual vote in approximately 4000 living rooms. The same dam way it was done in '68.
not according to the media, the democrats in congress, big doners, celebrities, they want him out now

not according to the media, the democrats in congress, big doners, celebrities, they want him out now
Idiot's guide to my last post.

When he is out doesn't determine when the new nominee is selected.
There will not be an announcement that Biden is out and we are putting such and such in his place.

And reeead this senteeence from my previous post slooooooooooowy.

' It would probably be predetermined by a virtual vote in approximately 4000 living rooms. '
Idiots translation: the 4000 delegates would have a preconvention pre-virtual vote on the issue, such that one candidate would move to the front and take all or most of the money that was rush donated to this whirlwind vit, vit campaign. I'm thinking this would happen in about one or two weeks after he dropped out. The number of living rooms it would be determined in was the clue stuck to your forehead. That told you it would be the delegates doing the pre-vote.

The only one they could put in his place that would be a bit more automatic would be Kamaloser Harris. But that would only be because she could take over his fundraising entities and such easier. She doesn't just walk into his spot, two steps from the left.

Last edited:
why is it that the party of tolerance, dei, and inclusion; hates anyone that doesn't accept their left wing agenda

That's a predicament because property owners are trying to make up for losses during covid. As it stands, it is not fair to property owners or renters.

That's a predicament because property owners are trying to make up for losses during covid. As it stands, it is not fair to property owners or renters.
It will be interesting to see what BlackRock and other dem donors that own vast amounts of rental properties say about that proposal...

Seems like Biden finally made that turn to 'considering' privately over the past couple of days. I think the only chance will be in the next couple of days to a week on the outside, for Biden to come to the realization. After that, the party will probably rally around Biden if he hasn't quit yet. It took him around 2 1/2 weeks to finally get there. That's not a long time to come to grips with a decision like this, even being as stubborn as Biden seems to be on the issue. It just seems like forever in terms of the moment of urgency for the campaign trail, which is not very forgiving of a person's, need for time.

Seems like Biden finally made that turn to 'considering' privately over the past couple of days. I think the only chance will be in the next couple of days to a week on the outside, for Biden to come to the realization. After that, the party will probably rally around Biden if he hasn't quit yet. It took him around 2 1/2 weeks to finally get there. That's not a long time to come to grips with a decision like this, even being as stubborn as Biden seems to be on the issue. It just seems like forever in terms of the moment of urgency for the campaign trail, which is not very forgiving of a person's, need for time.
Sounds like Biden may drop out sooner rather than later. Assume the polls which came out today showing Biden behind in Virginia and New Jersey was icing on the drop out cake. In the end it’s all about Biden’s electability.

what about the Millions of voter who voted in the primary? What happened to every vote matters.

Talk about a threat to our democracy.
If the candidate voluntarily withdraws then their votes are essentially meaningless. They voted for a representative. He chose not to continue endeavoring to represent them.

Democratic party, please, please resist the media about nominating Harris if Biden drops out.

the dems touting that under Biden, he has created lots of jobs, and that the stock market is at a record high.

its easy to create millions of jobs, after you have killed them.
The market numbers are high, but my spending power is about 80% of what it was 4 years ago.

Are you saying that Biden picked an unqualified running mate.....
Of course I am. She was picked by Biden to appease the progressive leanings of his party. But I am also commenting on the fact that she has the same capability to defeat Trump as Biden does. They both will lose. My main, and only goal here is to keep Trump out of office. Same situation as the last two elections.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT