ADVERTISEMENT

I know how to tell which political party is racist

RIP represalia

I.T.S. Freshman
Silver Member
Jul 1, 2024
It’s simple.

Let’s say you are able to take any person could be a guy could be a gal doesn’t really matter any random person & you put them in a foreign country. They don’t speak the language they don’t know the customs they’re not familiar with the dishes. It’s a million dollar game.

All they have to do is go find which group is the racist group (or the most racist, but we won’t be that hard on our imaginary random foreign country, let’s just say it’s only 1 group that’s racist.)

What are they going to do? How will they tell you which group is the (most) racist?

Every time they’re going to choose the group that won’t shut up about race.

And every time they’d be right. It’s the Dems.

It’s simple.

Let’s say you are able to take any person could be a guy could be a gal doesn’t really matter any random person & you put them in a foreign country. They don’t speak the language they don’t know the customs they’re not familiar with the dishes. It’s a million dollar game.

All they have to do is go find which group is the racist group (or the most racist, but we won’t be that hard on our imaginary random foreign country, let’s just say it’s only 1 group that’s racist.)

What are they going to do? How will they tell you which group is the (most) racist?

Every time they’re going to choose the group that won’t shut up about race.

And every time they’d be right. It’s the Dems.
You keep telling yourself it's that simple. At least you won't likely be arguing with yourself. Of course I could be wrong, you might be...

You keep telling yourself it's that simple. At least you won't likely be arguing with yourself. Of course I could be wrong, you might be...
Unfortunately there are racists of every party, gender, age, race, nationality, etc. as well as social and economic status or religious faith, etc.. what is simple, is understanding the fact that you can’t fix stupid It seems where've we go or wherever we look we can find numerous pathetic examples of racism and bigotry, as well as so many other issues that are prevalent in society.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT