ADVERTISEMENT

Temple -6

Gold*

Serious Cat Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
They should be favored, but that seems a little high. I don't know much of anything about them, though. They are long. Other than the late collapse last year, we have played well against them, though we don't have Shaq Harrison's badassery to bail us out this year. Looks like their guard play is iffy.

Obi E can shoot the lights out as a stretch big on the pick and roll. We have to keep a man on him at all times. Other than that, they're really young. I still think Josh Brown is trash.

"Trash" is a little strong, don't you think? I mean, he's no Pookie Powell.

I imagine we will see a lot of players on their big E. Looks like they shoot a lot of threes.

I hope the improved Etou shows up.

"Trash" is a little strong, don't you think? I mean, he's no Pookie Powell.

I imagine we will see a lot of players on their big E. Looks like they shoot a lot of threes.

I hope the improved Etou shows up.

Nope. He's trash and I've thought so for two years. It's time for Wheeler to "take him out" so to speak. ;)

I just hope non-selfish / rebounding Etou shows up. When he doesn't hesitate on pick and pop shots, and he crashed the glass, we're a better team. He just needs to remember that if the angle isn't there on drives he needs to kick the ball out.

Would love to see Birt with last years numbers at 36% from the 3. Even with those numbers he was around the 100th best 3 point shooter in the country. We need better.

Nope. He's trash and I've thought so for two years. It's time for Wheeler to "take him out" so to speak. ;)

I just hope non-selfish / rebounding Etou shows up. When he doesn't hesitate on pick and pop shots, and he crashed the glass, we're a better team. He just needs to remember that if the angle isn't there on drives he needs to kick the ball out.

You are in luck. Brown is injured and hasn't played in a couple of months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT