ADVERTISEMENT

Solving Covid

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
Our President says it must be solved at the state level. Going from the logic of our leader, if I was governor (highly unlikely) I would say it has to be solved at the county level. All counties have health departments. The solution may rest in Pushmataha.

The answer is too large for the Feds (under Biden) to solve. We need to go smaller. And think of all the counties in just Oklahoma working on the problem. Biden had his year. Don't stop at Stitt. Go right to where enforcement and research meet. There are what 77 counties in Oklahoma? No one I know even knows how many counties in California or New York.

As I suspected from the beginning, our failure in solving Covid was the fault of the Pushmataha health dept.

Reactions: TUMe
As I suspected from the beginning, our failure in solving Covid was the fault of the Pushmataha health dept.
the problem from the start was our expert, fauchi. had no clue what to do. His whole approach was speculation and reaction.. but it was presented as knowledgeable and proactive. ie 2021 was worse than 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT