ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

This kneel down strategy is weak stuff. TG would have put one more in the endzone

Reactions: TU Pilot
Well, I might go to this bowl game. It will be a long time before we see another one.

Well, I might go to this bowl game. It will be a long time before we see another one.
You say that now. With our luck, he gets 2 10+ seasons and gets hired away when the buyout doesn't exist and then takes every freaking recruit with him...

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
I understand perfectly... many like to complain instead of praising a road win over an 8-3 team...
You can’t have it both ways you take the praise you take the criticism! It was very poor coaching - you have to know the game clock doesn’t start on an incompletion and he knows the rule. When you are trying to be HC and OC you miss those things. Before you say one of the other assistants should be watching it yes they should but as the HC you have to ensure that happens.

I understand perfectly... many like to complain instead of praising a road win over an 8-3 team...
By the way go back and read all of my posts in this thread and others there are as many positive as negative but I call them like I see them.

TU Pilot mentioned it but few others. That is, that Monty Sr. was, dare I say it, brilliant in his use of time-outs in that 2nd score of the 1st half. That was the launching pad for this great victory
This was Smoo's 1st & only home loss this year. How I relish the gut-ache Smoo fans are suffering for the 2nd year in a row. Their cocktails must have tasted like Boones Farm at the after parties knowing that we now own them (rather like UCF fans).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT