ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

Garcia fumbles a rebound and Carlous dribbles off his foot again. Those two seem not ready for the big time yet. 5th year Senior Cobe is ready.

Not off to a good start. I just hope we don’t get blown out.

SMU just so much bigger and tougher. Getting trounced inside.

At least we’re starting to put a few through the hoop. That rebounding though.

Carlous just doesn’t box out on rebounds. Reed is about the only big man that does.

Carlous just doesn’t box out on rebounds. Reed is about the only big man that does.
Concerned that Carlous may have peaked in JUCO. I keep waiting but very late to learn fundamentals. His thees against Memphis were cool though.

Is Garcia having trouble passing out of double. ?

Barnes catch and dribble? Fundamentals. Getting better though and only a Sophomore

Despite that foul McWright is having one of his better games so far with rebounding, passing and defending.

We're just outmanned right now. We have to be patient. We have a core of young players who could be part of a big winner here if we can keep them together.

SMU is playing their best possible game so far, similar to Tulsa‘s last vs UTSA.

SMU shooting NBA threes. So much for Konkol saying it would be low scoring.

We’re actually hanging in on rebounds with 16 each but 9 turnovers has lead to 14 SMU points.

We’ve played well in spurts but 19 may be too big a hill to climb. We definitely need to hang onto the ball in the second half. Haggerty with 11 points in the half despite being a defensive focus for SMU.

I think Williamson is a 5 star 5th year McDonald’s All American transfer from Louisville. Got to sign those kind occasionally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT